Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lands added that he has a few other class of 2022 players that he plans to help Syracuse recruit, but says he wants to keep those private for the time being.
We are WingU. We want all the wings baby.

I like this part too

"Lands added that he has a few other class of 2022 players that he plans to help Syracuse recruit, but says he wants to keep those private for the time being."

Bring em out bring em out!

This kid is really good. I think this class is going to be very special. This kid is a big get. I think we add Justin Taylor, I really don’t think we are out of it with Donovan either. Can you imagine a back line of Benny, Donovan and Lands...that’s some serious length and skill. But I feel pretty confident we land another big fish, possibly 2 for the 2022 class before the summer is over. This is a very strong start to the class.

Dior may end up begging us to rejoin :)

We are all just guessing, even the staff, when it comes to how these players will translate to ACC level competition.

Kamari, out of nowhere, Lands is still talking about the "big guard mentality" at SU. I think that IS the selling point. He will be given a shot to play the 2, IMO.
Watching a few clips of him playing, it looks like he is primarily a perimeter player right now. Has nice form on his jumper, can get it off very quickly, Excellent athlete. Can slash, jumps well, good with the midrange jumper. Also excellent passer...he is a stat stuffer type.

Not sure there is a lot of difference between the 2 and the 3 in the Syracuse offense. Biggest difference is where you play in the 2-3. Because he is still pretty skinny now, I agree he will probably start at the 2. But by the time he gets here, my guess is he will be 20 pounds heavier and could also play on the baseline without much problem.

Interesting the huge discrepancy between ESPN (top 20) and Rivals {outside the top 60). He transferred to Prolific apparently because the opponents La Luminiere (sp?) played were too weak. Sounds like they play an unbelievable schedule so he is getting exposed to top competition and should be really well prepared to play right away once he arrives on campus.

In fairness that seems like a question a lot of programs will be wondering about as things shake out with the NCAA over the next 6 months.
Totally. The number of guys skipping to the g league will definitely go up. UCLA just got burned and Cronin freaked

So, in our case...especially with the Dior and Bazely cases...I need to see them in a Syracuse uniform before I get too excited.

I mean, I want to see Benny in one still.

This seems like good news, no?

Time for you to go back under your rock, newb. Especially if you're too dumb to recognise a joke about a topic that's been discussed ad nauseam in two transfer threads today.

"Chief."
Sorry I don’t spend my entire life reading every thread on here.
I hate to break the news, but leave the “ I’ll show myself out” line for the guys who are actually funny on here.

But he might scare away other recruits and cause more players to hit the portal and then decide at the last moment not to come or leave because he's not playing enough or allowed to shoot enough and then we won't have him or anyone else so it must be bad.

Everything is bad, right? :( :oops:

“"Always watching the people that came out of there like Melo, Michael Carter-Williams, Malachi Richardson, people like that. I've always been a fan of watching them and they've always had the type of player I want to be moving forward. Those wing scoring playmaking type of players. I know that at my height and my size, pushing myself to be a better wing and being able to be an elite wing will separate me from everyone else.”

Yes. Yes. This is the script.

Sorry I don’t spend my entire life reading every thread on here.
I hate to break the news, but leave the “ I’ll show myself out” line for the guys who are actually funny on here.
And sorry not sorry that I don't give a crap what some self-styled board cop with a lower post count than IQ has to say. Maybe you should try to stay on top of things more, instead of pretending that you're Lorne Michaels providing unwanted "notes" on an SNL skit.

Oh, and one more thing. 18 people understood the spirit with which the comment was intended, and thought it was funny, you're the dink who didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom