Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) Decommitted | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) Decommitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sky is always falling with this one. ; )
Or being realistic?

What do you do for a living? I have to say that in my line of work if I pretend everything was fine even when I’m able to see issues that may arise in the short or long term and ignore them, I wouldn’t be in business long.

Or being realistic?

What do you do for a living? I have to say that in my line of work if I pretend everything was fine even when I’m able to see issues that may arise in the short or long term and ignore them, I wouldn’t be in business long.
We made the Sweet 16 last year

Or being realistic?

i tend to agree with your position that lesser football schools might get left behind. In particular, private schools w smaller alumni basis. Syracuse needs to get its act together.

I think when speaking of the west, namely California…people may be underestimating the NIL possibilities. All of those major schools are going to take off if they do things correctly. Money in Cali isn’t like anywhere else in the US.
Here are some listings in the Pebble Beach - Carmel area
$500k -$1M a year to a top player to schill for your company is nothing

Or being realistic?

1632246328711.png

Last edited:
This is literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

God forbid anyone has an opinion that isn’t tossing the salad of an Orange.
You seem obsessed with anything remotely optimistic and/or positive about SU athletics, and appear to feel personally obliged somehow to constantly remind us how we're all "drinking the Kool-Aid" or "wearing Orange-colored glasses", or whatever that means.
Naw, we're just fans looking for the positives in our teams and not constantly dumping on kids who're out there giving their best.
Oh, and BTW- every season I think SU will win the NC and/or reach a bowl game, And I certainly won't give up the ghost after 3 games in an effort to be "realistic", under the guise of just being an ornery, negative cuss. But...to each his own. We all "enjoy" SU sports differently I guess. JMHO

You seem obsessed with anything remotely optimistic and/or positive about SU athletics, and appear to feel personally obliged somehow to constantly remind us how we're all "drinking the Kool-Aid" or "wearing Orange-colored glasses", or whatever that means.
Naw, we're just fans looking for the positives in our teams and not constantly dumping on kids who're out there giving their best.
Oh, and BTW- every season I think SU will win the NC and/or reach a bowl game, And I certainly won't give up the ghost after 3 games in an effort to be "realistic", under the guise of just being an ornery, negative cuss. But...to each his own. We all "enjoy" SU sports differently I guess. JMHO
You’re right, we all look at things differently, so why smear or belittle an opinion that you don’t share? We have different perspectives and a message board is exactly the forum to do that right?

I don’t get angry or mad at positive opinions, I may disagree with them and I hope they come true.

The post this all this stemmed from was about football and an alliance with the Pac12, wasn’t meant to do anything but share my opinion that lower tiered football programs may be in a lot of trouble, I don’t know how that is controversial or hating.

You’re right, we all look at things differently, so why smear or belittle an opinion that you don’t share? We have different perspectives and a message board is exactly the forum to do that right?

I don’t get angry or mad at positive opinions, I may disagree with them and I hope they come true.

The post this all this stemmed from was about football and an alliance with the Pac12, wasn’t meant to do anything but share my opinion that lower tiered football programs may be in a lot of trouble, I don’t know how that is controversial or hating.
Your opinion is noted and yes, a message board is obviously the place to air it out.
But to take a shot at folks who disagree by intimating that we’re just preoccupied and misguided, ie; “drinking the koolaid” and/or “wearing Orange-colored glasses” is a bit condescending on your part.
For every limitation you choose to put on our program or players, i can point out a positive.
And no, that doesn’t make me delusion, it just makes me hopeful. (Cue Shawshank Redemption clip). JMHO

This is literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.

God forbid anyone has an opinion that isn’t tossing the salad of an Orange.

Class act, man. Disagreement and discourse can happen without disparagement. I don't recall others stooping to the level of your insinuation and innuendo.

Your opinion is noted and yes, a message board is obviously the place to air it out.
But to take a shot at folks who disagree by intimating that we’re just preoccupied and misguided, ie; “drinking the koolaid” and/or “wearing Orange-colored glasses” is a bit condescending on your part.
For every limitation you choose to put on our program or players, i can point out a positive.
And no, that doesn’t make me delusion, it just makes me hopeful. (Cue Shawshank Redemption clip). JMHO
I only take shots after receiving.

Class act, man. Disagreement and discourse can happen without disparagement. I don't recall others stooping to the level of your insinuation and innuendo.
So he posts a meme attacking the way I think but my response is out of line? Get out of here…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom