Class of 2025 - SF London Jemison (CT) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF London Jemison (CT) Offered

Not super highly rated and the staff is quite focused on him. Given it is early in the cycle and how they have positioned themselves generally so far in recruiting, I would think he has a lot of upside and would expect his rating to climb materially. Would be great to learn a bit more about the kid in terms of ranking expectations and upside from the recruiting sites.

I hope he commits to us. His tape looks good and he has a 4 star rating and could possibly get to 5. We need to consistently get 4 and 5 star multi-dimensional players to get back to our glory days, so our coaches have a lot of work to do. I really feel that changing from an all zone defense will make a big difference in winning recruiting battles. The zone was one thing other teams can use against us when recruiting prized kids who are "potential" NBA players. It would be interesting to hear from prized east coast kids that grew up and loved "dream school" SU basketball but ended up going to Duke, Kentucky, Kansas etc., as to whether the zone was a big reason for not choosing their dream school.

Last edited:
Not super highly rated and the staff is quite focused on him. Given it is early in the cycle and how they have positioned themselves generally so far in recruiting, I would think he has a lot of upside and would expect his rating to climb materially. Would be great to learn a bit more about the kid in terms of ranking expectations and upside from the recruiting sites.
He's a 4 star right now. He's decently rated.

I hope he commits to us. His tape looks good and he has a 4 star rating and could possibly get to 5. We need to consistently get 4 and 5 star multi-dimensional players to get back to our glory days so our coaches have a lot of work to do. I really feel that changing form an all zone defense will make a big difference in winning recruiting battles. The zone was one thing other teams can use against us when recruiting prized kids who are "potential" NBA players. It would be interesting to hear from prized east coast kids that grew up and loved "dream school" SU basketball but ended up going to Duke, Kentucky, Kansas etc., as to whether the zone was a big reason for not choosing their dream school.
I expect the new style of play to massively affect recruiting in a positive way. Aggressive m2m, fast pace, athleticism on display, running, freedom. Blue chip recruits focused on the NBA did not want to play 100% zone in college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom