Class of 2018 - SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon

I don't have a good handle on King as a player. That move looks great for a power forward but he's more of a wing right? Anyone have any insight into his ball skills and shooting. What I've seen makes me think he is sort of a jack of all trades that doesn't always play as big a role as he could.

I don't have a good handle on King as a player. That move looks great for a power forward but he's more of a wing right? Anyone have any insight into his ball skills and shooting. What I've seen makes me think he is sort of a jack of all trades that doesn't always play as big a role as he could.

I wasn't all that impressed watching King from afar until watching him this spring in the EYBL. He is a small forward that can do it all.. score it, put it on the deck, create for others. Lou could probably do even more but the catch is who he has been playing with... Killa Cam in EYBL and Quinnerly/Mohammad in HS. That being said.. I saw him take over some games this spring despite Reddish.

I wasn't all that impressed watching King from afar until watching him this spring in the EYBL. He is a small forward that can do it all.. score it, put it on the deck, create for others. Lou could probably do even more but the catch is who he has been playing with... Killa Cam in EYBL and Quinnerly/Mohammad in HS. That being said.. I saw him take over some games this spring despite Reddish.

Thanks

Came across this where the USA kids said who they'd draft this year...

The Kentucky bound kids to no surprise picked the Kentucky draftees.. Fox, Monk, etc. At least Sweet Lou and Killa Cam picked Markelle Fultz. No, I am not suggesting Washington for those two.

For the record, nobody picked Lydon. :noidea:

How has Kentucky not found its way on our schedule in the past 15 years? It's been fun beating Kansas and such, but c mon

Still don't get why we haven't paid attention to the Canadian kid Brazdeikas at all unless he has zero interest in us.

Unfortunately the pickings are slim at this position this cycle.

Its interesting. I always figured Cam would end up at Duke not UK. I didn't know that Cam and Louis had any connection as far as recruiting.

Its interesting. I always figured Cam would end up at Duke not UK. I didn't know that Cam and Louis had any connection as far as recruiting.
I can't see anyway they're a package deal. I'd be shocked if cam is anything but Duke. I still find it hard to believe we're in better shape with these 2 that was rumored here.

I can't see anyway they're a package deal. I'd be shocked if cam is anything but Duke. I still find it hard to believe we're in better shape with these 2 that was rumored here.
Yeah I was confused on how we could be in good shape with a player whom we didn't even make his final list for.

If we can't get Reddish let's just say it would be Amazing if he went to UK.