Class of 2023 - SF Matas Buzelis (IL / Brewster) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SF Matas Buzelis (IL / Brewster) Offered

I mean it’s more than that though. It’s also not having to do school, basketball just being the only focus in their life. If the money is similar, that could be enticing to some if they don’t really care for school and the traditions and such of college ball.

And they’re probably playing with and vs better players.

You don’t think the collectives at UNC and Duke will pay more than 500k for a top 20 recruit??
The FDA is outlawing nicotine in cigarettes... Maybe Tobacco Road doesn't have the money it used to?

Just a note on the G League, and people may scoff at this, but they have access to college classes thru ASU or maybe another university, Jalen Green spoke about it on a podcast I heard him on (I think).

Not saying they’re taking 15 credits of some crazy major, but just a note on what is offered.

Just a note on the G League, and people may scoff at this, but they have access to college classes thru ASU or maybe another university, Jalen Green spoke about it on a podcast I heard him on (I think).

Not saying they’re taking 15 credits of some crazy major, but just a note on what is offered.
The main benefit of that is the access to ASU co-eds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom