Class of 2020 - SF Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe (ON) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe (ON)

here's a first world problem for you:
if there are only 2 slots available in 2020 and the choices are
andre jackson
cliff omuruyi
matthew alexander moncrieffe

which 2 do you prefer?

the first person to say "take buddy off scholarship and take all three" will have their vote disqualified

Would love big cliff but I'd be willing to bet everything I own that hes not coming here. Depending on how intrested we are in MAM and if we offer him, I would think this puts the pressure on Andre. I guess it all depends on what our scholarship situation looks like when that time comes. But if I have to only pick 2 then I would take any combination as long as big cliff was part of it.

For the most part this class is still so far away. We’ll end up offering more kids and who knows what happens.

Would love big cliff but I'd be willing to bet everything I own that hes not coming here. Depending on how intrested we are in MAM and if we offer him, I would think this puts the pressure on Andre. I guess it all depends on what our scholarship situation looks like when that time comes. But if I have to only pick 2 then I would take any combination as long as big cliff was part of it.
i'll go one further and say if we get any 1 of these three, the class is a success regardless of who the 2nd is even if it's not one of these three (if there even is a 2nd)

i'll go one further and say if we get any 1 of these three, the class is a success regardless of who the 2nd is even if it's not one of these three (if there even is a 2nd)
not saying you are wrong, but that would not have been anybodys view just a few seasons ago.

take buddy off scholarship and take all three
tenor.gif

here's a first world problem for you:
if there are only 2 slots available in 2020 and the choices are
andre jackson
cliff omuruyi
matthew alexander moncrieffe

which 2 do you prefer?

the first person to say "take buddy off scholarship and take all three" will have their vote disqualified

Boeheim adopts Girard, then takes him off scholarship and we take all three.

Wonder if we are showing any interest here. Havent heard much since that initial report about him possibly visiting. Looks like a real nice player.

Wonder why we cooled on this kid. Thought he would be a perfect fit for what we do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom