Class of 2017 - SF Nahziah Carter to Washington | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Nahziah Carter to Washington

Ha! He can have Policelli but, yeah, those other two would be quite the scenario.

Hop has offered scholarships to 22 2018 prospects. He has a team that is lacking big men height and experience. He has 2 Centers 6'10" and 6'9' and one 6'8' PF for the next year or so . There is currently only one 2018 scholarship available but we know how that can change.

Believe that he needs to find a stud big man to make his team better.

Hop has offered scholarships to 22 2018 prospects. He has a team that is lacking big men height and experience. He has 2 Centers 6'10" and 6'9' and one 6'8' PF for the next year or so . There is currently only one 2018 scholarship available but we know how that can change.

Believe that he needs to find a stud big man to make his team better.
I agree he needs to add bigs. Keeping Dickerson was huge though. He is going to be really good for them next year.

Other two? He is going to get Marcus. He has that relationship. Buddy is a different story obviously.
Not to be naive here but a relationship does not guarantee a kid flying 6 hours across the country to attend school if there are other options. Certainly helps but it has been talked about a lot on here as a done deal.

Also much like carter. Until we pursue Marcus folks shouldn't be too concerned if we "lose him" to hop.

Not to be naive here but a relationship does not guarantee a kid flying 6 hours across the country to attend school if there are other options. Certainly helps but it has been talked about a lot on here as a done deal.

Also much like carter. Until we pursue Marcus folks shouldn't be too concerned if we "lose him" to hop.
It was referred to as quite a scenario. Hop has the relationship with MCW and his family. If it comes down to SU AND UW, I think he goes to UW.

It was referred to as quite a scenario. Hop has the relationship with MCW and his family. If it comes down to SU AND UW, I think he goes to UW.
Michael probably has discussed the fun and brotherhood he had at Cuse and younger siblings look up to the older one especially one that launched into the NBA from our venue. Washington? I respectfully disagree

Michael probably has discussed the fun and brotherhood he had at Cuse and younger siblings look up to the older one especially one that launched into the NBA from our venue. Washington? I respectfully disagree
I hope you are right. The interviews I have scene MCW has great things to say about Hopkins and thought he was an amazing coach. I don't think he doesn't like Boeheim but I don't think they had the same connection. I also think Hopkins is making Marcus a priority while I think we are more focused on Carey and Duke. We aren't going to be able to swoop in and take him away like we are UK/Duke. I'm hoping in the end east coast helps us but I'm not optimistic.

I hope you are right. The interviews I have scene MCW has great things to say about Hopkins and thought he was an amazing coach. I don't think he doesn't like Boeheim but I don't think they had the same connection. I also think Hopkins is making Marcus a priority while I think we are more focused on Carey and Duke. We aren't going to be able to swoop in and take him away like we are UK/Duke. I'm hoping in the end east coast helps us but I'm not optimistic.
I don't disagree at all. Distance could end up being a factor as they seem to be a very close family

Love this kid, so I'm happy to see he ended up in the family.

Are those who disagreed with me that Hop could land some kids from back east thinking Carter is going to be the last? I'd say my concern seems warranted. I'm happy for him, just not excited about any potential head to heads, some of which were mentioned in this thread. I'm also picturing the first time Hop is ranked higher than JB, and the ensuing MELTDOWN on here. Maybe for amusement we can set and over/under for the date.

Wouldn't it be cool if Hop ends up in a Jay-Z video? Or amusing if he does something to get the Beyhive(tm) to descend upon him? Congrats to Hop and Carter.

All team activities? It's a shame he'll miss the pot luck dinner and Pictionary night at Hop's house.

So it would seem that Hop didn't learn how to impose team discipline from JB.