Class of 2017 - SF Nahziah Carter to Washington | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Nahziah Carter to Washington

And the last few paragraphs about Uncle Sean and nephew Nahz...

I do love this kids game...crying shame he would look damn good in Orange. He loves to attack to hoop and everything I've ever seen on him he has no issues ever getting to the basket. Reminds me of westbrook in that aspect of his game.

I like Nahz. Would've rather had him than Hughes. This kid will develop and be a real steal for whom ever takes him.

That said, I hope Hughes can live up to his scholarship, especially since he's taking one this season and can't contribute.

Not promoting the "Worldwide Leader" but this has to be a pretty cool moment, especially for a HS kid.

Side note... I hope he doesn't end up at G-town.

Hey Nahz... Georgetown still sucks!

Quite a while ago I thought Syracuse should offer Nahz, and stated that with JayZ being his uncle, it could work to our advantage. Well I got shot down for that one and many said that JayZ would never watch a game of Nahz's in the Dome. Well guess what, JayZ was at the tournament watching Nahz compete!

Call me crazy, but imagine JayZ rapping in a 'Cuse jersey! Could've/should've signed him over Hughes. Oh well. Here's hoping Hughes makes me eat my words.

EYBL in LA: Best prospects, under-the-radar talent and an appearance by Jay-Z

Really wish he could at least play the 2. Is that not even possible? If we miss on Ayala, and Thorpe then I'd say add him. Our frontcourt is loaded, and with Hughes coming in then it's not happening. But, I wish it was.

More info on his recruitment, including a nugget on Washington/Hop, plus some more insight on his relationship with his uncle...