Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biancardi, I believe, during the telecast in comparing Bazley's potential to DC, "When you look at all of the guys in the class of 2018 Darius Bazley, top five, maybe top three, in terms of upside. He just oozes with skill, length, and athleticism. His basketball IQ and his fluidness is off the charts."
Not sure if mentioned, but they also said that their updated rankings will be out Wednesday. It will be interesting to see how high he rises.

#9 in ESPN's updated rankings
JQB7k.gif

Depends if Cal can find his checkbook fast enough
Cal's (and K's) checkbooks (and private planes for families) are just a phone call away. They are never with Cal or K themselves.

Cal's (and K's) checkbooks (and private planes for families) are just a phone call away. They are never with Cal or K themselves.

Six degrees of separation . . . . . . . . . You can connect the dots but you can't connect them to it.

Looks like we got a real good one with tons of upside. This year is critical to building the foundation and then add in Bazley for a run to glory.

Trust the Process!

Thanks Griff. And we could have #45 Jones if JB wanted thanks to Griff. He is off to a flying start.

Can't bring up Jones around the forum anymore...they'll attack ya for mentioning another option

If we all goes according to plan, 3 players plus Buddy (assuming Buddy is coming to SU, not signed sealed and delivered yet) for 18, if Buddy is not coming I do not know if we add another kid, there are guys out there we all thought we were going for, still think we are going after and we are not, the recruit I refer to whom is not on our board is 2019, by end of Aug his name will be on the board.
Bryce Willis??

It is in his best interest to return for his sophomore year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online