Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be good to see him play against New Albany and Langford. New Albany is the town directly across the river from downtown Louisville. Not many can challenge him from a competition standpoint down there. The basketball up in Cleveland-Akron, Toledo, and Columbus, is of a little higher caliber than in Cincy. The first team he played, Xenia, was the town filmed in the movie Gummo. A depressed hick town in the middle of nowhere with a rampant drug problem. Football is another story.

Last edited:
Don't want to get ahead of myself, as i am so enjoying this year's team, but the prospect of a killer B frontcourt with Brissett and Bazley is awesome to look forward to. Maybe, they could be the best pair of forwards in the country next season.

Don't want to get ahead of myself, as i am so enjoying this year's team, but the prospect of a killer B frontcourt with Brissett and Bazley is awesome to look forward to. Maybe, they could be the best pair of forwards in the country next season.

Owens/Coleman and Melo/Warrick (and they were a freshman/sophomore too) are the gold standard. Crazy high expectations maybe but I really think Bazley/Brissett have the raw talent to potentially be mentioned in the same breathe.

If Brissett stays - which could be a very big 'if' by the end of the season - other teams need to be concerned.

Sadly, that was once the usual state of affairs concerning Orange(men) hoops.

The first team he played, Xenia, was the town filmed in the movie Gummo. A depressed hick town in the middle of nowhere with a rampant drug problem.
Sounds like that town never recovered from that F5 tornado in the 70s.

6'9 point guard, you heard it here first!
#teesHotTakes

I love that he's handling the rock a lot for them...gunna be that much better for us when he gets here! Also like that he plays team ball because it's obvious he could go for 50 a night if he wanted but he chooses to play the game how it should be played and gets others involved.

Him, Brissett, Howard and Moyer with an 18 footer would be terrifying.

Sidibe’s development and health is key for us, chukwu is what he is which is fine.

Though he doesnt have much draft buzz, im still in the he gone camp for tyus.

Carey, Marek, Chukwu, Hw are solid depth.

Him, Brissett, Howard and Moyer with an 18 footer would be terrifying.

Sidibe’s development and health is key for us, chukwu is what he is which is fine.

Though he doesnt have much draft buzz, im still in the he gone camp for tyus.

Carey, Marek, Chukwu, Hw are solid depth.

Hughes

In all these HS clips of him he looks as if he is not challenged at all. He looks like a man amongst boys on the court. Would have loved seeing him at a prep school against better competition.

Agreed. He's playing against smurfs. Princeton does not really have much of a schedule at all. One some of these dunks down the lane, these kids don't even bother getting in his way. Hopefully he will get to campus nice and early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom