Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
South beach... tai Strickland.. not saying we need to recruit him just wanna know how he did and your evaluation of him if you seen him

Rod's son didn't play much in Atlanta.. 5 minutes on Friday night.. didn't play in either game on Saturday (don't kno2 why).. but played his best on Sunday. To know surprise he has a nice handle.. solid shot too. Tai is on the shorter side-- probably 5'9, 5'10 and looks light-- maybe 150-160. For those that don't know he was HS teammates with Kevin Knox at Tampa Catholic. Only offers are BC and USF (Dad).

Here is a highlight package from his little play in ATL...

Rod's son didn't play much in Atlanta.. 5 minutes on Friday night.. didn't play in either game on Saturday (don't kno2 why).. but played his best on Sunday. To know surprise he has a nice handle.. solid shot too. Tai is on the shorter side-- probably 5'9, 5'10 and looks light-- maybe 150-160. For those that don't know he was HS teammates with Kevin Knox at Tampa Catholic. Only offers are BC and USF (Dad).

Here is a highlight package from his little play in ATL...

Yeah I follow him on twitter. I seen that clip was just wondering if you seen anything that wasn't posted

I wonder which coaches will be on which guys for the 2018 class. I really haven't paid any attention to that yet.

I wonder which coaches will be on which guys for the 2018 class. I really haven't paid any attention to that yet.
Grif is on Bazley. I think Gmac is on Carey and possibly Swider but not positive. Not sure about Williams but would think Red.

Grif is on Bazley. I think Gmac is on Carey and possibly Swider but not positive. Not sure about Williams but would think Red.

Red is on point for Carey and is the guy who offered him. Red will give us a chance but if Kansas decides he's a main priority after Carey has been playing the way he has this spring it will be tough. We won't get Carey unless JB becomes heavily involved with this recruitment and makes Carey feel wanted.

Red is on point for Carey and is the guy who offered him. Red will give us a chance but if Kansas decides he's a main priority after Carey has been playing the way he has this spring it will be tough. We won't get Carey unless JB becomes heavily involved with this recruitment and makes Carey feel wanted.

I feel like JB needs to be more present in all three of these recruitment no matter which assistant he has on them. It can only help.

I feel like JB needs to be more present in all three of these recruitment no matter which assistant he has on them. It can only help.

Agreed, I mean it's a huge part of his job so it's a little frustrating as a fan that we even have to wonder if he will be for what is probably our most important 2018 recruit.

My point more was that you can beat ECU, Seton Hall, Canisius, Vanderbilt, etc. for a recruit if the head coach isn't that involved but not Kansas or Indiana.

IMG_20170528_175857_886.jpg

Curious what you guys thought of this. Was posted from his Snapchat today after his last game. The only thing that stands out to me is the colors and the comment of future school. Am I interpreting this wrong?

View attachment 98533

Curious what you guys thought of this. Was posted from his Snapchat today after his last game. The only thing that stands out to me is the colors and the comment of future school. Am I interpreting this wrong?

He got what? A sock? A "w"? A sprained ankle? I'm being snarky but still...what did he get?

He got what? A sock? A "w"? A sprained ankle? I'm being snarky but still...what did he get?

That's it a really don't know? Just thought the comment was interesting and I didn't understand it. Not sure what the focus of the pic is? His sock? His bag? The W? Just didn't like the comment of future school and the colors of Kentucky or duke!

Or maybe it's the W. He's gunna win for his future school! Ha idk just thought it was interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom