Class of 2019 - SF/PF Jae'lyn Withers (NC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF/PF Jae'lyn Withers (NC)

Always nice to see movement when I log in!

7ejxYcY.gif

Great so another kid that will blow up and go to UNC or Duke after we offer.

He’s athletic and can really shoot. He’s strictly a wing and not a banger. He is just the kind of player that’s successfull at SU. He has long range and a can put it on the floor. I’m not sure why more major schools aren’t involved.

He’s athletic and can really shoot. He’s strictly a wing and not a banger. He is just the kind of player that’s successfull at SU. He has long range and a can put it on the floor. I’m not sure why more major schools aren’t involved.
So basically exactly what we need for the 2019 class and similar to players we've had in the past...

"Wherever the ball was, Team Loaded NC Jaelyn Withers was soon to follow here at our Tip-Off. Relentless was an understatement when describing the way he chased down rebounds. One of the best second jumpers in the gym was able to compete in traffic for ones that most wouldn't attempt. Look for him to be the motor that keeps Team Loaded NC going."

Virginia has been a regular at the Withers games with Team Loaded and they have been joined by Georgia Tech and Clemson among others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom