Class of 2018 - SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

No way Brissett is guaranteed to play 35 Minutes next year with Guerrier coming in and Braswell a year more mature.

when they signed him he was classified by some as a "raw, intriguing project." knowing nothing about him, i worried that he was an athlete first a shooter second and a basketball player last. but he is clearly a basketball player. knows where to go, what to do and how to use his body.

when they signed him he was classified by some as a "raw, intriguing project." knowing nothing about him, i worried that he was an athlete first a shooter second and a basketball player last. but he is clearly a basketball player. knows where to go, what to do and how to use his body.
He kinda reminds me of a young CJ Fair

He reminds me of a guy that we'll wish redshirted this year, so we could have an extra year with him when he's fully grown and more skilled.

I hope he works on his strength, because his overall offensive game (in small minutes against nobodies, of course) looks like it'll play at this level. Good stroke and some ability to drive.