Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24) | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24)

That first photo!

Is this photo mirrored or he’s looking to yam with his off hand?

The video that swung me on him was him constantly finishing with his off hand.

I can’t stress this enough, if he’s this capable with both hands, it means he has double the geometry of the floor to work with.

And if that’s true, his ranking should be higher.

Also, if he’s going dominant hand to off hand in the sixth photo, that is really impressive as well.

Is this photo mirrored or he’s looking to yam with his off hand?

The video that swung me on him was him constantly finishing with his off hand.

I can’t stress this enough, if he’s this capable with both hands, it means he has double the geometry of the floor to work with.

And if that’s true, his ranking should be higher.

Also, if he’s going dominant hand to off hand in the sixth photo, that is really impressive as well.
I wonder if he's one of those freaks that somehow shoots with his off hand.

In some ways White does seem to be right dominant when watching his video. He goes right for runners, floaters and his hook shot.

When he does turnaround fade away jumpers, left. Spot up, he's a lefty.

A Hank Gathers situation? Or maybe he's just actually ambidextrous. Which would be amazing, as you pointed out.

I hadn't seen this video before:

Can you imagine being able to leap like that. I used to love playing basketball could never imagine what it would be like to fly like some of these athletes. Almost a different, superior species of human.

Is it me or does Sadiq look like he has put on some more muscle? Kid adds another 10 lbs of strength and look out.. wow