Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC) Offered

That's too bad. We were supposed to have 3 important recruits at the Miami game, and that would have been a great one for them to witness.
Amen. Yeah, it's a bummer, although I wouldn't read too much into it. Kiyan and Nigel will be back for a game, I've been told, and Sadiq has said more than once that he will take an OV to SU at some point.

Did he make the visit last weekend? I have not seen anything about it. Myers Park is playing AC Reynolds here in Asheville on Saturday, and I will see the boys game after my granddaughter's game.

Did he make the visit last weekend? I have not seen anything about it. Myers Park is playing AC Reynolds here in Asheville on Saturday, and I will see the boys game after my granddaughter's game.
I dont think Sadiq White made it.

He did not. Per an assistant at MP, he was at the 'Bama/Tenn. game in Knoxville.

Haha. Gerry is 6’2 in media guides only. Legit two inches shorter than me. I am doctor measured 6’2 with no shoes.

Yeah, and he’s at most 1-2” taller than me, and I’m 5’10”.

I was wearing regular shoes, he had on hoops sneaks, which I’m sure have a thicker sole.

So - we’ve kinda bracketed GMac’s IRL height at 6’0”.
At most.

It has been a while since we had that terrific athlete do it all type wing forward.

Q is close but he is a point. You can call him a point guard or a point forward but he is a point.

This guy is one of our missing links to greatness. We aren’t far away.

White and Gihool would be an awesome pair of forwards this recruiting cycle.

Anyone know if there was a recap of Sadiq White's official visit? I know there was one for his unofficial so seems weird to not have one for his official (maybe I missed it)

Anyone know if there was a recap of Sadiq White's official visit? I know there was one for his unofficial so seems weird to not have one for his official (maybe I missed it)
Can anyone even confirm he took his visit? I saw photo's of Gilhool and Rippey but didn't see anything from Sadiq. Also the last time he was supposed to visit he never made it.

Sadiq had 10 last night in a state playoff loss against a team led by Isaiah Evans a top 10 recruit going to Duke who dropped 51.
On a court full of high D1 guys, Sadiq as usual stood out for his athleticism, defense and energy. Good size around 6’9 but not built so would be a 4. He is super springy, and can guard all 5 positions. He swatted Evans a couple times but generally wasn't guarding Evans to my surprise. On offense couldn’t take away much as his team didn’t get him the ball nearly enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom