Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24) | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24)

National Recruiting Insider says that "someone" will be announcing "something" tomorrow.

Anonymous twitter account that nobody here ever heard of throws **** against the wall and wonders if it's a Syracuse recruit involved. Even uses a "?" in his post so he can claim that he was just asking a question and in no way did he ever assert that he had actual info.

Half our silly message board panics.

Typical Thursday.

National Recruiting Insider says that "someone" will be announcing "something" tomorrow.

Anonymous twitter account that nobody here ever heard of throws **** against the wall and wonders if it's a Syracuse recruit involved. Even uses a "?" in his post so he can claim that he was just asking a question and in no way did he ever assert that he had actual info.

Half our silly message board panics.

Typical Thursday.
Well, if you're referring to that original post on X last night from Samad Hines, he's extremely plugged into high school recruiting. That being said, I think some of us, myself included, thought maybe he was referring to a 2025 prospect moving up to 2024 to go to college this year, rather than a 2025 prospect transferring to a new high school program, which seems to be the care re: Mikel Brown Jr. heading to DME.

Few things:

I know it’s nipped, but we aren’t vying for anything this year (outside of making the tourney), we need White to stay in ‘25.

He slots in perfectly assuming Donnie performs well enough to get drafted.

Once Kyan commits and then whichever PG, we’ll have a ton of momentum.

Keep it rolling.

Few things:

I know it’s nipped, but we aren’t vying for anything this year (outside of making the tourney), we need White to stay in ‘25.

Keep it rolling.

Yep tourney is this years goal with above that being bonus. Stepping stones to then getting back to where we belong in 25 and beyond.

Few things:

Keep it rolling.
As you said, this likely does not apply to White so the debate is academic.

I understand your momentum and roster points. But, put me firmly in the camp that thinks you should add high end talent whenever you can. Too many things can change over the course of a year. IF a high end 25 kid (whether that is White or not) wants to reclass and join SU for the upcoming season...you make that move in a heart beat.

Bird in the hand.

glad dash cleared that up because it doesn’t make sense. Need him more next year than this year
My worry was that there might be an issue with Bell or Freeman, thus pushing the re-classification. Glad it’s not that.

Any insight on this tweet from today, 7/26?

x.com

Or this one in which some think may be related?

x.com

Some are wondering if Sadiq may be reclassifying.

Okay, he isn't reclassifying. It's someone else
Man Of Steel Ok GIF

Once again, Dasher to a thread rescue!