Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24)

Five-star Sadiq White Jr. breaks down top seven schools | Zagsblog

Syracuse: “Those guys have been consistent with me since Day 1 since they started recruiting me. Just the genuine love they show, the relationship that we built has been very, very strong at the moment, and I’m just continuing to build with those guys.”

Hard to read too much into comments in articles like this but the comments on Cuse sound better than any of the other schools imo.

Such a Syracuse take. Get really good players, but please don’t let them be too good, or they might go pro before we get 4 years out of them
Not asking for 4. Just asking for 2. The first year is pure development - e.g. Jeremi grant.

Let's us suppose that there is another big name recruit who is just waiting for someone else to commit because they don't want to be seen as the first recruit of the class. Hmm, Why, that would be two big name recruits in short order.

Sadiq is the the SU prototype forward. Elite athlete! Not only is he super bouncy above the rim with multiple jumps, but he's covering the court and playing with a lot of sheer force. This spring, the lefty has also flashed an impressive right hand.

He impacts the game with his athleticism and energy – as a defender, rebounder, and finisher – without getting inefficient, and settling for tough shots, offensively.

Sadiq said this about a week ago...
Syracuse: “Those guys have been consistent with me since Day 1 since they started recruiting me. Just the genuine love they show, the relationship that we built has been very, very strong at the moment, and I’m just continuing to build with those guys.”

LGO!

Coach B...
Screenshot_20240528-170757_Instagram.jpg

LGO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online