Class of 2019 - SF Scottie Lewis (NJ) to Florida / SG Bryan Antoine (NJ) to Villanova | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SF Scottie Lewis (NJ) to Florida / SG Bryan Antoine (NJ) to Villanova

That stinks.
As long as they don't jump to the...to the...Kentucky, they have 3 more shots.
Looks like the two frosh did what they could to keep it close.
Lewis: 10 points, 14 boards, 5 blocks and 3 steals. :eek:
Antoine: 14 points, 3 boards, 4 dimes, 2 steals.
Actually outscored the favorite Mater Dei in the second half.

I see Scottie Lewis turning into a mini Hak Warrick more than I see him turning into a real-sized Paul Harris. :)

The Ranney youngins took care of business in the first round of the Non-Public South B tourney. Their reward now to host in the quarterfinals is Nasty Naz Reid and the Roselle Catholic gang. That should be an exciting game on Thursday at 5:30.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/tournament/49115/
If RC gets by Ranney, then it's very likely that we'll see RC vs The Patrick School round 4 next.

The Ranney youngins took care of business in the first round of the Non-Public South B tourney. Their reward now to host in the quarterfinals is Nasty Naz Reid and the Roselle Catholic gang. That should be an exciting game on Thursday at 5:30.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/tournament/49115/
If RC gets by Ranney, then it's very likely that we'll see RC vs The Patrick School round 4 next.
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...nd-south-jersey-non-public-b-boys-basketball/
RC as expected was too much for the Ranney youngins and smoked them by 25. Lewis and Antoine both scored 14 points in the loss.

RC vs The Patrick School round 4 will officially go down on Saturday.

Bryan Antoine had a stat line of 30 points, 7 boards, 5 dimes, 5 steals last night. tqY0t.png

I guess this might be a dumb question. Are these guys brothers or related? Why are they so attached at the hip in this recruiting process?

I guess this might be a dumb question. Are these guys brothers or related? Why are they so attached at the hip in this recruiting process?
From slideshow 9 of 12 here:
Get to know N.J.'s Ranney duo, the No. 2 and 3-ranked hoops players in the U.S.
"They're good friends and teammates on multiple levels, taking visits together and earning many of the same offers. But Brian Klatsky says that they aren't necessarily a package deal. It could happen, he says, but it won't be a priority for the duo."

Knew he was well spoken, but just has that aura of confidence. Always like that his goals are based around the moment and the now, talking about NJ playoff goals, TOC and improving upon last year.

Here is my call. It's a packaged deal and they want to come here but only if Boeheim is the coach.

Speaking of... has there been any more talk of Jimmy coaching past this year? What is the talk '17 & '18 recruits are getting in terms of coaching?