Class of 2023 - SF Trentyn Flowers (CA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SF Trentyn Flowers (CA)

A lot of crystal ball predictions for Flowers to head to Louisville.

It can't be Kansas. If so what a two year haul of forwards.

Agreed.

All-world name, unimpressive game.
Unimpressive game? Really?

Looked great from what I watched. Great ball handling. Great speed. Can get to the rack easily. Nice jump shot. And this is after tearing his ACL. He’s gonna be a baller for UL.

Unimpressive game? Really?

Looked great from what I watched. Great ball handling. Great speed. Can get to the rack easily. Nice jump shot. And this is after tearing his ACL. He’s gonna be a baller for UL.

He averaged single digits, shot 41% from the field, 33% from three, 61% from the line. His FG% on the road were 32% FGs and 29% from three.

He averaged 2.1 assists per game -- super duper impressive for an ostensible elite point guard -- against 2.1 turnovers per game.

But he "looked great" from what you watched? That begs the question -- what the hell were you watching?

He epitomizes unimpressive.

He averaged single digits, shot 41% from the field, 33% from three, 61% from the line. His FG% on the road were 32% FGs and 29% from three.

He averaged 2.1 assists per game -- super duper impressive for an ostensible elite point guard -- against 2.1 turnovers per game.

But he "looked great" from what you watched? That begs the question -- what the hell were you watching?

He epitomizes unimpressive.
You’re going by stats alone obviously. They weren’t that great. Watch him play. He looks great. He is only going to get better the further he gets away from the injury.

Like I said he will be a baller for Louisville. Just wait.

You’re going by stats alone obviously. They weren’t that great. Watch him play. He looks great. He is only going to get better the further he gets away from the injury.

No, I'm going by productivity. And Clark -- for all the hype -- underwhelmed.

On top of that, he seems like a massive head case. Million dollar athletic ability, but I doubt he ever comes close to actualizing it.

And now that he's going to louisville, I'll be rooting against him ever coming close.

Illinois had some solid talent this year around him. Obviously not quite their previous couple years but they werent hurting either. Not sure who he really was impressive against. He just looked like an overhyped frosh to me. Nothing special but has potential if he has his head on straight. Payne also looked clueless this year. Not exactly what you want for a 5 star kid that needs a lot of work.

F3g3PU8W8AAzfXV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom