Class of 2018 - SG Aaron Boulware (DC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Aaron Boulware (DC) Offered

OK, so this is very strange! No space for JGIII, but JB will possibly add another guard in '18 and create even less room in '19. Pretty sure we can close the book entirely on JGIII now!

Anyone even know anything about this kid? Not even much film on him. The only person with less film that I can remember recently, was Chino...and we all know how that worked out!

OK, so this is very strange! No space for JGIII, but JB will possibly add another guard in '18 and create even less room in '19. Pretty sure we can close the book entirely on JGIII now!

Anyone even know anything about this kid? Not even much film on him. The only person with less film that I can remember recently, was Chino...and we all know how that worked out!

Perhaps the Howard Washington injury might be a lot worse than what has been announced.

Perhaps the Howard Washington injury might be a lot worse than what has been announced.
That would be terrible! Didn't even consider that thought though...scary. I think he is going to be such a solid player the last couple years of his career. I just hope it's in a Cuse uniform.

What are the odds the staff is trying to bring this kid in ASAP?

No offense meant to this kid, but he's nowhere to be found on any of the recruiting rankings/sites. He seems to have gotten interest from school's like Rider.

What are we doing being involved? Maybe as a PWO? I just don't see how or why we would be interested in a 2018 6' guard being lightly recruited as a scholarship player.

Puzzling.

Unless this is just a total diamond in the rough / darkhorse unearthed by the staff, it doesn't make much sense.

Puzzling.

Unless this is just a total diamond in the rough / darkhorse unearthed by the staff, it doesn't make much sense.
Maybe the kid just started playing basketball in January of his senior year and is just a prodigy, and we called dibs!!! National Champs baby!!!!

OMG it's becoming laughable... we can't offer Girard but we can offer some guy no one has heard of. This reeks of desperation.

Last edited:
Huh.

upload_2018-2-1_13-45-20.png

I think he is now at Coolidge not High Point

From the W. Post:

AARON BOULWARE
Size: 6'-1" 190 lbs.
Class: Senior

Boys' Basketball, Winter 2017
Position: Forward
Date Opponent Score 2PT-FG 3PT-FG FTM FTA Reb Ast Blk Pts
12-1 Paul Public Charter W, 62-32 11 1 1 14 4 1 23
12-11 Eastern L, 57-51 8 2 1 3 12 4 0 23
12-13 Anacostia W, 62-41 6 0 0 0 8 2 2 12
12-15 H.D. Woodson W, 70-65 6 1 3 6 11 3 2 18
12-18 Banneker W, 71-69 8 1 3 8 10 3 2 22
12-19 Surrattsville L, 75-64 9 1 2 2 11 4 - 23
1-5 Dunbar L, 74-50 3 0 4 4 11 2 0 10
1-10 Phelps L, 59-49 5 1 3 3 13 0 3 16
1-17 Thurgood Marshall L, 54-52 6 0 1 2 11 0 0 13
1-24 Theodore Roosevelt L, 88-61 5 0 3 3 14 3 4 13
Totals: 67-0 6 21 32 115 25 14 173

The lack of information about this prospect makes this baffling.

It is rare for someone in today's era of 24 hour sports coverage to have virtually no data out there. Especially someone who would ostensibly be a top flight prospect capable of getting high major offers.

It is rare for someone in today's era of 24 hour sports coverage to have this little out there. Especially a top flight prospect.
Yes very...so he's either a hobbit that just emerged from his cave and started playing...or he's not anywhere even close to top flight talent.

Heck...even Marek had film from halfway around the world!!!

It is rare for someone in today's era of 24 hour sports coverage to have virtually no data out there. Especially someone who would ostensibly be a top flight prospect capable of getting high major offers.
Sounds like the Ft Drum dude.

Hmm...is this exactly two months early or something?

He's a 6'1" power forward averaging over 11 rpg in 19 mpg??? Who is he playing against middle school kids?

The competition and products of the DC-Baltimore corridor is/are historically solid. Take a look at the All-Met teams (not saying Boulware will get that honor). For reference, I believe Prentiss Hubb, who will be a familiar name, was an All-Met second team player.

Not a power forward. Obviously a guard. Girard is also 2019, this kid is 2018. I think that it is pretty evident that this offer is in response to HW's injury. There aren't a ton of 2018 guards left out there ...

The competition and products of the DC-Baltimore corridor is/are historically solid. Take a look at the All-Met teams (not saying Boulware will get that honor). For reference, I believe Prentiss Hubb, who will be a familiar name, was an All-Met second team player.

My comment had to do with him being 6'1" tall and listed as averaging over 11 rpg in under half a game. Unless he's playing midgets, that's impossible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom