Class of 2018 - SG Aaron Boulware (DC) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Aaron Boulware (DC) Offered

If we really need a back up PG (if Howard's injury is that bad) why not local kid Mika Adams Woods?

If we really need a back up PG (if Howard's injury is that bad) why not local kid Mika Adams Woods?
I mean there’s always JQ;). In all seriousness though, woods would make more sense I’d think. I dont know we need to know all the details but still.

My comment had to do with him being 6'1" tall and listed as averaging over 11 rpg in under half a game. Unless he's playing midgets, that's impossible.

It's a rare talent, sure, but not out of the question. Ky Bowman at BC is a good example - 6'1" and at 7rpg.

Besides Rider, he has offers from FIU and... ready for this?...former Georgetown regular season punching bag St. Leo.

He’s planning to visit SU in the spring.

Besides Rider, he has offers from FIU and... ready for this?...former Georgetown regular season punching bag St. Leo.

He’s planning to visit SU in the spring.

Well, it seems to have more credibility than the interest from EJ Montgomery.

To me, the timing of the offer is obvious. HW goes down, then we offer. Guess Griff checked him out.

Last edited:
It's a rare talent, sure, but not out of the question. Ky Bowman at BC is a good example - 6'1" and at 7rpg.

It IS IMPOSSIBLE for a 6'1" guard to average 11 rebounds per game only playing 19 minutes per game. That translates to over 20 rebounds per game over 40 minutes.

I have zero desire to listen to the podcast if it's a sales pitch for this guy that NO ONE else is recruiting. :(

Maybe you should just listen without jumping to conclusions.

If it's not a sales pitch I will. Can you answer that much so I don't waste my time?

Meh... all this fuss for that? I'm not "disappointed" but I think it's something that got blown up... perhaps to draw interest to the podcast. I don't know... Not exactly pleased either.

Meh... all this fuss for that? I'm not "disappointed" but I think it's something that got blown up... perhaps to draw interest to the podcast. I don't know... Not exactly pleased either.

Draw interest to the podcast?

Francis wasn't the one who reported this -- it came from CuseLegacy's scrutinizing twitter. People were curious, because there was virtually no information out there on this kid, and Francis provided insight outlining what was what.

What weren't you pleased about?

Draw interest to the podcast?

Francis wasn't the one who reported this -- it came from CuseLegacy's scrutinizing twitter. People were curious, because there was virtually no information out there on this kid, and Francis provided insight outlining what was what.

What weren't you pleased about?

I think it could be clarified for others that's all without making folks pay for a podcast. But it's not a lot of money. It is what it is.

I think it could be clarified for others that's all without making folks pay for a podcast. But it's not a lot of money. It is what it is.
It's a whole $1 a month at the minimum. You can't beat that with any recruiting service out there and Dean Francis doesn't put BS out there like some of these recruiting services.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom