Class of 2018 - SG Aaron Boulware (DC) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Aaron Boulware (DC) Offered

I think it could be clarified for others that's all without making folks pay for a podcast. But it's not a lot of money. It is what it is.
He offers plenty more info than just this. The dollar gives you complete access to his site per month; you don't pay per pod. You are looking at it entirely from the wrong perspective - he was doing a quick pod as a service to those who pay a $1 pittance for his info, when no one else had a friggin' clue who this kid was.

He only does the short pod when he asked a specific question by multiple people.

It's a whole $1 a month at the minimum. You can't beat that with any recruiting service out there and Dean Francis doesn't put BS out there like some of these recruiting services.

I guess my issue is not so much the cost. It's a good podcast. I may even keep my subscription. But it does seem like a conflict of interest to promote or demote any other podcast or site on this board. I have mixed feelings about it. I appreciate the intell but I'm just not sure it's right to promote it.

I guess my issue is not so much the cost. It's a good podcast. I may even keep my subscription. But it does seem like a conflict of interest to promote or demote any other podcast or site on this board. I have mixed feelings about it. I appreciate the intell but I'm just not sure it's right to promote it.

Well that's a silly point of view.

I feel the opposite. I wish we could make every single person sign up for it so we could talk about it freely. There is no other podcast that I think is half as good so that’s not an issue. Out of respect for the pod though you just can’t say the stuff for the people not contributing. It is what it is. I get that there are people that post and our more casual of a fan and maybe aren’t investing the same time in Syracuse basketball.

I feel the opposite. I wish we could make every single person sign up for it so we could talk about it freely. There is no other podcast that I think is half as good so that’s not an issue. Out of respect for the pod though you just can’t say the stuff for the people not contributing. It is what it is. I get that there are people that post and our more casual of a fan and maybe aren’t investing the same time in Syracuse basketball.

That's a reasonable explanation, and in many ways I agree with you. I listened to the latest podcast and the topic of Majak came up. I'd love to discuss that further but I can't.

The dynamic this creates is that you have those in the "know crowd" and those on the outside. On a free public message board I'm not so sure it's right.

So my issue is not the podcast but the promotion of it on this message board.

Last edited:
That's a reasonable explanation, and in many ways I agree with you. I listened to the latest podcast and the topic of Majak came up. I'd love to discuss that further but I can't.

The dynamic this creates is that you have those in the "know crowd" and those on the outside. On a free public message board I'm not so sure it's right.
It’s 1 dollar though. If you are on the outside it’s by choice IMO

It’s 1 dollar though. If you are on the outside it’s by choice IMO

I get it, and don't necessarily disagree with you. But I bet if I started a podcast I wouldn't be permitted to promote it on this message board. If the site itself had a fee I'd agree with you 100%.

I get it, and don't necessarily disagree with you. But I bet if I started a podcast I wouldn't be permitted to promote it on this message board. If the site itself had a fee I'd agree with you 100%.

You're really off-base here. Francis provided a TON of info on this board for the better part of 15+ years or so. He doesn't post here anymore. He doesn't plug his podcast here either at this point. People find his podcast because he offers valuable insights and info. Period.

You're really off-base here. Francis provided a TON of info on this board for the better part of 15+ years or so. He doesn't post here anymore. He doesn't plug his podcast here either at this point. People find his podcast because he offers valuable insights and info. Period.
Francis is the best. If your a Cuse fan it’s momey very well spent. I think it’s a steal for 1 dollar. He deserves to charge more IMO because he does an incredible job.

I also found his podcast to be valuable and insightful. We can agree to disagree about the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom