Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
plays a lot of PG for his team. How does he translate at Cuse? and I agree, he's crazy athletic.

I'm not sure he played any PG (or at least i wasnt aware). He's a pure wing. AA has a great point guard in August Mahoney, who is Yale bound and I believe was in a rotation in the backcourt for City Rocks with Torrence, Girard, and Adams-Woods.

If he has been playing point, dont see how it hurts, because now he can be deployed at the top of the zone and on a wing.

I'm not sure he played any PG (or at least i wasnt aware). He's a pure wing. AA has a great point guard in August Mahoney, who is Yale bound and I believe was in a rotation in the backcourt for City Rocks with Torrence, Girard, and Adams-Woods.

If he has been playing point, dont see how it hurts, because now he can be deployed at the top of the zone and on a wing.
ok. Ive only watched highlights of a some of the state games. They showed him dribbling the ball up a lot. Ok, sounds good.

OK, so the way he drives to the basket and finishes . . . Melo somewhat? (High School Melo that is). Jump shot not so much, but still pretty good.

Im not worried about this one. If andre wants to go far, hed go to stanford.

Na I know...not worried about Bama. Definitely happy Oats is down south and not in northeast (yet ) hes a beast

Marquette’s a projected top 5 team next year.

If he wants to come to SU he better visit soon and commit, or there may not be a spot available. I think the Canadian kid is better and if SU feels he has interest, I would go after him hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom