Class of 2018 - SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Antwann Jones (FL) Transfer from Memphis to Creighton

6 pts last night, 12 pts today.

So I tried my best to upload it on here but I'm not the smartest when it comes to tech...but on his IG story tonight I took a screenshot of a pic he posted of a complete cuse basketball outfit...jersey, shorts, socks and 2 pair of shoes...not sure where he would of got them or why he got them but thought it was pretty interesting. I'll keep trying to figure out how to post the pic but it keeps telling me the file is too large to upload. Anyways it seems like things are trending in a positive way with this kid.

IMG_20170430_004033_880.jpg

Here it is...this was posted tonight on his Instagram story. Definitely interesting.

Pretty sure that's an old Gbinije tweet/post/etc. Still definitely a positive in our favor.

Could be? Just thought it was cool he posted it...he seems like he wants a offer from us in the worst way and would probably commit then and there! I hope we do because not only does this kid have the size and skill set that we like but he seems like he is really into the possibility of playing for us which is nice for a change considering how recruiting has been going for us lately...

Could be? Just thought it was cool he posted it...he seems like he wants a offer from us in the worst way and would probably commit then and there! I hope we do because not only does this kid have the size and skill set that we like but he seems like he is really into the possibility of playing for us which is nice for a change considering how recruiting has been going for us lately...

Completely agree.

You can see the backside of the lettering in between the collar - that's definitely Gbijnie. Not saying that this post doesn't mean a lot, but that's for sure a Silent G jersey

Nah, it's all good. I'm glad jones hasn't blown up and got a duke offer yet. Need to offer and get him committed before everybody else jumps on him

Don't think that's going to happen. Its more likely he comes to our Elite Camp and if the staff is impressed they offer then.

Screenshot_20170508-230540.png

Jones posted this tonight. Pretty sure it's not anytime soon but when he does decide it looks like it will be on ESPN for him.

Jones is one of those oversized "2G's" that actually looks like he could play at the 2 for us if need be. Still the real strength of these 6-6, 6-7 guards is that you can play them at the 3 for the offensive bonus without getting crushed on the other end having them on the front line.

Do we just prefer Hughes?

We weren't going involved until we hired Griff. JB probably hasn't seen him enough to offer outright. He is supposedly trying to come to our elite camp.

We weren't going involved until we hired Griff. JB probably hasn't seen him enough to offer outright. He is supposedly trying to come to our elite camp.
Is JB not allowed to fly to see the kid play? Seems like we're awfully patient...

We should be able to get an evaluation during AAU. Whatever 2 we sign replaces Battle. I would offer Jones just because we need to get guys early and who knows how the long game with The Swiders and Wrights of the world will play out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom