Class of 2019 - SG August Mahoney (NY) Portal from Yale | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG August Mahoney (NY) Portal from Yale

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
Tweet out there predicting landing spots for remaining top transfers has SU as the predicted landing spot for Yale transfer August Mahoney. No idea the reason for the prediction, although he is originally from Albany I believe.

He would be a very good add

Tweet out there predicting landing spots for remaining top transfers has SU as the predicted landing spot for Yale transfer August Mahoney. No idea the reason for the prediction, although he is originally from Albany I believe.
I've posted about him a few times. From Saratoga and played at Albany Academy. He would be a great off the bench shooter.

He would. But what does that do for our rotation and does that effect Moore in a way that makes him leave at the end of the year?
Mahoney is a grad transfer so one and done. If he takes minutes from Moore, it would only be because he's on fire and Moore is not. Did play some good minutes for Yale, so it's always nice to have an experienced 5th year player on the bench.

He would. But what does that do for our rotation and does that effect Moore in a way that makes him leave at the end of the year?
Good evening Mr. dasher. Have you heard if there's any smoke here?

waving steve guttenberg GIF

Didnt know he still had eligibility.

I’d prefer this kid over Taylor. He’s played well against legit competition.
Agree for those who still insist JJ is the answer as a 3 point shooter, look at this kid's stats and you'll crap your pants.

Do you think getting choppa more minutes where he serves as the primary ball handler could be the answer?

Pretty sure he’s in the same boat as ledlum and dingle from St. John’s. Out of eligibility unless they win the court case to get the extra year.

Pretty sure he’s in the same boat as ledlum and dingle from St. John’s. Out of eligibility unless they win the court case to get the extra year.
It looks to me as though you are correct.

This article makes it seem like it is unlikely waivers are going to be given.