Class of 2023 - SG Blue Cain (TN) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SG Blue Cain (TN) Offered

Is this even real? The name and then watching that first video. As others have said, I’m not sure what to think about this dude.

Hahahahaha same.

I’m actually concerned if he DOES come here he may have issues with the zone because of the different sizes of pro vs college courts.

Do they use pro or college size in HS? Does his listed height include the bun and shoes, just shoes, or just bun? Is Sidd Finch his great uncle?

The chances this kid leaves Tennessee for upstate NY is practically zero. I’m not sure why we’re wasting our time.
Bernard King left New York for Tennessee in the 70’s so ya never know.

My connection at UT basketball says he’ll go to UT if UT wants him. He says right now UT doesn’t want him.
If UT doesn’t want him, do we want him? Personally, I think we need to evaluate him for a while. He isn’t there yet, but he is young and will develop.

If UT doesn’t want him, do we want him? Personally, I think we need to evaluate him for a while. He isn’t there yet, but he is young and will develop.

We offered him, so… yes?

Tennessee maybe offered as a courtesy but we’re not just dropping rando offers, especially to kids far from our normal footprint.

We offered him, so… yes?

Tennessee maybe offered as a courtesy but we’re not just dropping rando offers, especially to kids far from our normal footprint.
If he committed today, do we accept? I don’t know the answer. But, an offer doesn’t mean we would. I think it just shows a level of interest and commitment by the school to continue to evaluate.

If he committed today, do we accept? I don’t know the answer. But, an offer doesn’t mean we would. I think it just shows a level of interest and commitment by the school to continue to evaluate.

I don’t see why we wouldn’t. I have no special insight but Syracuse has not traditionally spammed out offers like UConn does. And he’s 2023 kid, with the way things look to be trending in college basketball, we’ll need to replace 8 guys in 23.

McClungish. shot mechanics need a ton of work.

#81 in latest Rivals...
Screenshot_20210617-090506_Instagram.jpg

Looks really good as a scorer, but that second highlight was a double dribble (caught it on the hip).
Not sure that’s a violation anymore. :) The relaxed dribbling/traveling rules are part of what makes it so hard to guard guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom