Class of 2023 - SG Blue Cain (TN) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SG Blue Cain (TN) Offered

Cains father played golf at Duke.

Man I keep watching and I still don’t get it. I just don’t think a guy with his frame gets to the rim like that at next levels. Then what’s he do?

Man I keep watching and I still don’t get it. I just don’t think a guy with his frame gets to the rim like that at next levels. Then what’s he do?
Verbal Commits and 247 Sports have him listed at 6’4” 180lbs.
ESPN had Richmond listed at 6’5” 180lbs as a freshman last year.

You'd be surprised lol. Cain is legit
No I know. I like that little Euro half step he takes as it seems to free him from the defender. I also don’t think his jumper needs as much work as others. But I don’t think he’s McClung either who is a ridiculous athlete.

More recent (2 months ago) article...

"I hear from Georgia Tech a lot, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, and Yale the most right now,” Cain said. “I’m planning to take my first couple official visits after the season, right before AAU starts back up. I know I will take one to Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech. I am working on dates with Wake and Yale too.”

Wake Forest: “I have been up there a few times now. I visited for a game and have seen two practices. They have been really honest with me in what I can improve in my game and how I can get on the floor as a freshman. I got a good feel for the team, and I liked how the coach interacted with his players in-game; they seemed to have a good relationship. It was a great atmosphere.”

Georgia Tech: “They are definitely one of my top schools. I really like how they play. I’ve grown close with the coaching staff during this process. I went to a game down there; it was a great atmosphere, they had great energy.”

Yale: “I have only been up there once, for a practice. I love the coaching staff, and they have a great basketball program up there too. You can’t beat the education. I am trying to get back up there for the Ivy League Tournament.”

Virginia Tech: “I went up there twice, watched them during the Notre Dame game. The atmosphere there was crazy; it was a great vibe. I love their coaches, and they have good players.”

“I have been very fortunate that all four of these schools play the way I play,” Cain said. “Their system fits what I do on the floor. Talking to them all and watching them play, I think they all could be a great fit on the court."

"Playstyle is going to play a big role. I see how all the schools play, but hearing how they will play me in their system. I want to go to a place that has a coach I trust, and that has a roster full of players that get along with each other.”

He's got a beautiful shot and he looks effortless on the court. Pay the young man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom