Class of 2019 - SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy me. If the reclass "talk" has legs we're talking about a major shift, as indicated in the roster you posted above (loaded with '18 guards).
Just to shut down this Goodine is reclassifying talk, I spoke to his dad and his father said if anyone asks: Brycen is definitely 2019.
My inbox was about something else.

Impressive midrange game on display here. This kid has all the tools and shows some ability on the defensive end too. Impressive wingspan. Update: his dad tweeted to me that Brycen's wingspan is 77". That's great for a 6'4" guard.

Yes, it's a highlights tape, but the kid has an effortless stroke.

Psst, everybody:

Wesley Johnson.

I've never seen any Syracuse player leave the floor faster, and that includes Stevie.

Wow, I believe that the "High Flying" and Rocket Man" Chris Sease would give this list a run for the money as well. He was an explosive leaper who could out jump anyone on the floor and I never saw anyone directly attempt a shot on him for fear it would be swatted into the cheap seats even though he was only 6'5". Of course anyone would have looked like a high flyer next to our clog in the middle Earnie Siebert who knew how to get in the way in the zone. LOL!

Happy Birthday to our latest commit, Brycen Goodine! Hard to believe that he is already 18 and still a couple years away from stepping on Jim Boeheim Court in an Orange uni.

I like that pic with JB and with JB. How tall is JB: 6'3", right? They look the same height, when you take away BG's hair. I mention that because I've seen him listed at 6'3" or 6'4". The former might be accurate.

I like that pic with JB and with JB. How tall is JB: 6'3", right? They look the same height, when you take away BG's hair. I mention that because I've seen him listed at 6'3" or 6'4". The former might be accurate.

Rather than taking away BG's hair, I think it's more fun to imagine JB with his hair to figure if they would be the same height.

Chris Herren Jr.?

Installment #379 of "Damn, we're old."
I saw Herron play when he was at Fresno and that guy can shoot. He came off a screen and hit a 3 but the defender almost blocked it. The next trip down they ran the same thing and he came off the screen 3 feet deeper and hit a 3 again.

I saw Herron play when he was at Fresno and that guy can shoot. He came off a screen and hit a 3 but the defender almost blocked it. The next trip down they ran the same thing and he came off the screen 3 feet deeper and hit a 3 again.
The ESPN piece on his dad was outstanding.

wasn't herren pretty much awesome? seems like an understatement to say he could shoot and leave it at that

Highlights...Brycen’s pass at about 1:30 is nasty. Cole is ridiculous. Brycen’s release is a little hitchy but it works.

Kids gunna be a stud for us! Facilitating for swider and hitting the 3 ball often...has a really nice dunk in there too..really like this kid

Status
Not open for further replies.