Class of 2019 - SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid's athletic ability is off the charts. Pipeline to St. Andrew's continues to be strong. I don't think this hurts us with Khalif. I'm not sure Khalif is done growing. He might wind up a 3 by college. Regardless, they can coexist.

Or the staff likes him enough to grab him before he blows up, hopefully.

Hopefully. The staff is a far better judge of basketball talent than I will ever be. I've never seen this kid play so I won't pass judgement on him. I have seen the other three, at least clips of them and really like them all. Interesting

Goody's Twitter followers are about to explode...
20170913_213813.png

This a great early get for the 'Cuse!

This kid's athletic ability is off the charts. Pipeline to St. Andrew's continues to be strong. I don't think this hurts us with Khalif. I'm not sure Khalif is done growing. He might wind up a 3 by college. Regardless, they can coexist.
I've thought all along that K Battle was going to end up a 3, at minimum a hybrid 2/3.

Also how weird of a feeling is it to not be waiting and hoping for some kid to post an instagram picture of him wearing something orange only to read more into it than was ever intended. Nice to get an early commit again. I'm suspicious, like a beaten dog.

Hopefully. The staff is a far better judge of basketball talent than I will ever be. I've never seen this kid play so I won't pass judgement on him. I have seen the other three, at least clips of them and really like them all. Interesting

Watch some tape on this kid...obviously I know it's just tape and doesn't mean much but it's very easy to see this kids athletic ability and upside is huge! Very talented and as Someone mentioned he's under the radar very much so due to his injury...id imagine he will take big jumps in the rankings this year and next

Watch some tape on this kid...obviously I know it's just tape and doesn't mean much but it's very easy to see this kids athletic ability and upside is huge! Very talented and as Someone mentioned he's under the radar very much so due to his injury...id imagine he will take big jumps in the rankings this year and next

Have no fear my friend, I will have every mixtape committed to memory by midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.