Class of 2019 - SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
really like the potential upside / future for the young man, from what i understand he is a terrific kid besides insane athletic ability, if he was signed by Duke or UK - top 25

Man the athleticism of QG, Goodine, Carey, hopefully Andre Jackson. The shooting of Buddy and JG3. Such a fun combo to watch

I watched the game (the last 3/4 or so). Really nice court sense, shared the ball well and looks to be an excellent shooter. Finished with 21 points in a game with free flowing offenses on both sides. Was against Kaleb Joseph’s former prep team, Cushing Academy. Much like Frank, MCW, and Kaleb to a degree, he will need to grow into the PG role. Has a good handle, that will need to tighten up to be top tier. Is an excellent athlete who will perform well at the top of the zone with time. Was probably 4-7 from three, and made all of his free throws. Really like the stable of guards we’ll have, and JB will weed down the lineup based on who can cut it from year to year.

Brycen won nepsacaa player of the year as well as first team honors. Kids pretty good.

I admit, I’ve slept on this kid. Oils to help but to think Frank Howard 2.0 based on size/injury...but Goodine seems like he brought it each night and performed when it mattered.

I don’t get why we don’t recruit PGs any more, but Bryce may be tailored for us.

Did Brycen play the point all year with his team? Most highlights would suggest that but curious to see if he is a natural point guard

Status
Not open for further replies.