Class of 2019 - SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 SG Brycen Goodine (MA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take this as a distinct positive, watching SU we seem to be lacking athletically from past years, evidently he has hops. JG3 in 3pt. ( did not see this posted )

I take this as a distinct positive, watching SU we seem to be lacking athletically from past years, evidently he has hops. JG3 in 3pt. ( did not see this posted )

Of what? Jordan Brand? Some other event?

I still remember my introduction to Carmelo at the 2003 Mickey Ds dunk contest, his smile warmed my orange heart and I was an instant fan.

Hoping JG3's upside is Payton Pritchard. Oregon lost but the kid was a wrecking machine.

hanks.gif

Hoping JG3's upside is Payton Pritchard. Oregon lost but the kid was a wrecking machine.

Pritchard is really quick with an excellent handle. I'm not pretending to know what's going to happen but those things don't jump off the page in the JGIII film I've seen. Again, kids improve, his conditioning should get better doing basketball full time, etc. Plenty of room for growth but I don't feel like I've seen that in the film.

Pritchard is really quick with an excellent handle. I'm not pretending to know what's going to happen but those things don't jump off the page in the JGIII film I've seen. Again, kids improve, his conditioning should get better doing basketball full time, etc. Plenty of room for growth but I don't feel like I've seen that in the film.
I'm going by the vid' of his last-second win at the state championships. This kid might really help us .. he was unguardable (3 kids on him).

Khalif Battle is switching to the Dunk Contest to make room for Goodine.

Status
Not open for further replies.