Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Kids today always on their phones!
In my defense, it was obviously during a break in the action ... because people are looking in all different directions and obviously not following action on the floor. Funny thing is, I was never "on my phone" during the game. I did however post a picture on Facebook, so that is probably what I am doing in this picture.

In my defense, it was obviously during a break in the action ... because people are looking in all different directions and obviously not following action on the floor. Funny thing is, I was never "on my phone" during the game. I did however post a picture on Facebook, so that is probably what I am doing in this picture.
Nope, sorry. Aren’t allowed to check your phone for 2 hours. ;)

You don’t really think you have to defend yourself here, do you? Anyone who has been on this board longer than 5 minutes knows what kind of fan you are.

Well considering he wanted to commit before even visiting and spent the whole time hanging with Dior and having a good time, I’d say I’m still feeling very confident. Remember, Dior didn’t announce until the following Friday after visiting. Patience is a virtue as they say.
Listen there was chatter all over Twitter and instagram within hours of diors visit. His impressions were out there within hours. We’ve heard nothing of chance’s visit, the dome experience etc. I can be concerned if I want to.

Listen there was chatter all over Twitter and instagram within hours of diors visit. His impressions were out there within hours. We’ve heard nothing of chance’s visit, the dome experience etc. I can be concerned if I want to.

Who said you couldn’t be? Go ahead and be concerned, I’m just not. And btw there was chatter all over about Dior before he even visited for Duke...just as there was with Chance.

Anybody coming in here a day after a visit saying anything because there wasn’t an immediate commitment is just looking to at e with people.

I think we need to fire JB and the coaching staff over this. Franco pizza isn’t getting live to the second updates on recruits. This is inexcusable on the part of the coaching staff.

I'll take the middle square
Shadoe Stevens for your next square. Have to play with strategy here.
52C08B94-88D2-4C64-AD1C-CC8E1F435A7D.jpeg