Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

What did he say? I’m not scrolling through all 600 comments lol.
Screenshot_20210322-091808_Instagram.jpg

That’s all good and dandy but if I’m going to say this right now I’ll take these three guards right now over a recruit for next year. If all three are back and I expect they will we won’t need chance but I’d love the kid to come he will have to be patient however because he’s not starting over any of our current players

That’s all good and dandy but if I’m going to say this right now I’ll take these three guards right now over a recruit for next year. If all three are back and I expect they will we won’t need chance but I’d love the kid to come he will have to be patient however because he’s not starting over any of our current players
He is 2022, potentially the same problem. But, more likely that at least one of them will not be here.

Hes not next year

He is 2022, potentially the same problem. But, more likely that at least one of them will not be here.
Buddy will be in the NBA, evidently. I could se Kadary testing the waters, if his shot continues to develop and he gets a little more secure with the ball and decision making, which I fully suspect he will.