Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

This kid should have committed shortly after we got Kamari if he is really interested in us. He is playing us since that duke game he was courtside with door. I would say we want you but we need to know. Yes you have to force these kids hands sometime or move on.
You sell cars? Really?

This kid should have committed shortly after we got Kamari if he is really interested in us. He is playing us since that duke game he was courtside with door. I would say we want you but we need to know. Yes you have to force these kids hands sometime or move on.

Must be some interesting dome improvements I wasn't aware of...

Leave my job out of it. I'm just saying this kid is playing some long drawn out game. Just like Quade did to us. We have to move on then.
Hes class of 22...guys are starting to make their decisions and still have plenty of time to figure things out. Also covid stopped these kids from making visits and that starts back up again this summer. Thats not a long drawn out game and we absolutely don't need to move on. Its amazing how wrong you can be sometimes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Chance want to commit a year or so ago and coaches told him to wait?

Leave my job out of it. I'm just saying this kid is playing some long drawn out game. Just like Quade did to us. We have to move on then.
Do you remember the last time you uttered something as dumb as this? It was just a couple of weeks ago. Remember the name Cole Swider? I think he took all of 4 days to commit to us. But that wasn't fast enough for you. So when you tell the kid that, and he says well, I am not ready to commit so see ya, and every other kid you say that to does the same thing, how are you better off? What you do is say, we want you Chance, and we love you, but there are two other guys we are recruiting that we love almost as much, and the first one to say deal, that ends it. Take your time but just know, this option may not be available to you when you decide on your decision.

Hes class of 22...guys are starting to make their decisions and still have plenty of time to figure things out. Also covid stopped these kids from making visits and that starts back up again this summer. Thats not a long drawn out game and we absolutely don't need to move on. Its amazing how wrong you can be sometimes.
long drawn out game in CR's world: not committing when CR thinks you should

1619035769993.png