Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Sierra Canyon has their first game tonight. Time says 7 pm but not sure if that's east coast or west coast

This kid should have committed shortly after we got Kamari if he is really interested in us. He is playing us since that duke game he was courtside with door. I would say we want you but we need to know. Yes you have to force these kids hands sometime or move on.
Wonder if that was the CR’s MO when dating?

Not unless he walked up to her the first time he saw her and said either we get engaged right now or I’ll never date you
Promises, promises, promises.

I'm engaged bro.

200.gif

I agree with CR, after 25 pages it's time to move on. Nothing good ever happens after 25 pages. Shut down the recruitment. I don't care if it's 360 days before signing deadline.
There's probably some truth to this lol. We need someone to look into this!

So if we get Taylor then how does the rest of the 22 recruitment shake out? Is it a Copeland or Westry situation and if so who do you guys like?

So if we get Taylor then how does the rest of the 22 recruitment shake out? Is it a Copeland or Westry situation and if so who do you guys like?
I’ve been trying to figure that out myself. I want them both, dare I say equally? I think they could play together, but Copeland, Westry, Taylor and Lands is a lot of guys in the same class for seemingly three positions. I think we’d be lucky to get any of Copeland, Westry or Starling.