Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Prediction: Chance & Dior are going to enjoy their year together at Oregon or in Australia before heading to the NBA.

Last edited:
Yeah not thinking Chance does the college path anymore and hey if he can get a nice payday doing something that he loves internationally for a couple years then why not? Then if successful he can jump to NBA.

Yeah not thinking Chance does the college path anymore and hey if he can get a nice payday doing something that he loves internationally for a couple years then why not? Then if successful he can jump to NBA.
Don't forget about the NIL. He can still get a nice payday shilling scrap metal.

After the next earthquake, Oregon will be in Australia.
When Stumpies die, their souls go to Portland so... I might be okay with this (as long as it's not at the bottom of an ocean).

Sooo finally got word (apologize, I was on vacation). Apparently, this one is basically a no go. It’s turned into a circus and the coaches arent going to wait around for it. They still want him and will continue to recruit him but this one is just gonna get rocky till the end.

Sooo finally got word (apologize, I was on vacation). Apparently, this one is basically a no go. It’s turned into a circus and the coaches arent going to wait around for it. They still want him and will continue to recruit him but this one is just gonna get rocky till the end.
If westry is a no, then who’s a go? JJ or Cope?? For the record, I'm going with JJ

The best thing a croot can say, is - YES.

The 2nd best thing they can say, is - NO.

So we can move on, and prioritize those guys (JJ & Q & Bunch & Flip, et al) who want Cuse-
and don’t have ancillary handlers and camp and whatever else who are part of the decision process, looking for extraneous stuff we can’t offer.

The best thing a croot can say, is - YES.

The 2nd best thing they can say, is - NO.

So we can move on, and prioritize those guys (JJ & Q & Bunch & Flip, et al) who want Cuse-
and don’t have ancillary handlers and camp and whatever else who are part of the decision process, looking for extraneous stuff we can’t offer.
I think the staff has moved on from him

Shocked

Yuck. I’m fine that we’ve moved on. But I think he’s making a big mistake if he chooses LSU. He’ll prob end up backing out next spring. They’re gonna get hammered by the NCAA next year, and 2022-23 will be a mess for that school, with Wade fired and a multi-season tourney ban. Once the decision comes down from the IRP, the school cannot appeal, so it’ll eliminate that additional lengthy process, and the punishment should be severe.

Yuck. I’m fine that we’ve moved on. But I think he’s making a big mistake if he chooses LSU. He’ll prob end up backing out next spring. They’re gonna get hammered by the NCAA next year, and 2022-23 will be a mess for that school, with Wade fired and a multi-season tourney ban. Once the decision comes down from the IRP, the school cannot appeal, so it’ll eliminate that additional lengthy process, and the punishment should be severe.
Risky business to be predicting what the NCAA will do unless you are predicting they will never do anything about whatever it is you think they may do.