Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Can we drop a bag off for Chance please? Cmon kid...you'll be the star of the show!

A lot of NIL money just became available for CHANCE ( thanks jj ) sounds like a WINNER for the Turning Stone.

If we could still land Westry, should we?

I really like his potential but right now I am (surprisedly) happy we landed Bunch.

Still I would take Westry.

Westry transferring yet again. Never played a game for Hillcrest, now transfers in the middle of the school year. Left Lands on his own at Hillcrest after saying he was his twin and they were the best pair of players in the country.

Glad we dodged this bullet
Revisiting my statement above regarding Westry, I rescind my preference for him because he is now as nomadic as Dior is. Funny thing about it, he will get paid by someone to play for them either in college or in the pros. This Nil crap (although I understand it’s value for the players) is taking the fun out of recruiting.