Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

There is a kid who, but for family circumstances ( sick little brother) would have been Orange.
I think his son is a SG in the class of 2022. Feeling old yet?

The longer this waits the better it is for cuse. Because it becomes glaringly obvious Syracuse is the best option. In a really good spot here
Would JJ take his spot, or would we take both?

Why hasn't he decided yet ?

why hasn’t Copeland? Why hasn’t JJ? Why hasn’t Bunch? Why hasn’t Flip? Why hasn’t Clingan? Why hasn’t why hasn’t Taylor? Why hasn’t Brown? Why hasn’t most players? Are posters on other sites asking the same question?

You don’t follow recruiting do you?

Its still early in the overall process but we’re clearly in a good spot with Chance

I have a suggestion, please grab your “bone”,and go back to your “yard”.

I'm not a UCONN fan. I have passion for this program. You don't have to agree with my opinions ignore them then. This kid has had us waiting since Duke game February 2020.

I'm not a UCONN fan. I have passion for this program. You don't have to agree with my opinions ignore them then. This kid has had us waiting since Duke game February 2020.
He’s not even a senior in high school yet. Take a breath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom