Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

Chance has been one of my favorite recruits. Despite his dad pumping the brakes on an early SU commitment, I still thought Chance would be the next '22 commit after Dior. I was pleasantly surprised Lands committed out of nowhere first.. but I still feel like Chance will make the Dome home in 2022.

I think all of us, well most all of us, can forgive Chance's dad for wanting to make sure his son is in the best situation possible. I wish CW would have given the verbal months ago, that said I think the young man wears Orange in the end. Maybe it is my Orange Goggles, but I believe CW remembers how the Dome can rock ! CW is a player that will ROCK the Dome !

Last edited:
I think all of us, well most all of us, can forgive Chance's dad for wanting to make sure his son is in the best situation possible. I wish CW would have given the verbal months ago, that said I think the young man wares Orange in the end. Maybe it is my Orange Goggles, but I believe CW remembers how the Dome can rock ! CW is a player that will ROCK the Dome !

Pops should have stayed out of it. It's not his recruitment.

yuckkk

Two of those schools, Auburn and LSU, will probably have post season bans by the time he makes it to campus. Ultimately I don’t think he’s gonna waste his time with either of them.

Pops should have stayed out of it. It's not his recruitment.
You’re going to be a father soon, right? Your life is going to change like you cannot imagine. If you are any kind of a decent human being, you are really going to learn what it means to care for another person more than yourself, to be ready to make sacrifices to your own wants and desires. I would say that any father or mother that is not involved at least some has not learned that part. Chance’s father sounds like a father who wants his son to learn to make wise decisions, not ones that are impulsive. You are going to learn, and you will look back and know you are a better person because of it.

So much is kind of limiting, isn’t it.
I was trying to be nice. Just a awful take...I mean I guess if your parents suck (I mean no disrespect when saying this because I know everyone's situation is different) then sure...but anyone who was lucky enough to have loving/supporting parents growing up would want them involved with one of the biggest decisions they will ever make. Believe it or not MOST of the time parents want whats best for their children. CR is wild.

I was trying to be nice. Just a awful take...I mean I guess if your parents suck (I mean no disrespect when saying this because I know everyone's situation is different) then sure...but anyone who was lucky enough to have loving/supporting parents growing up would want them involved with one of the biggest decisions they will ever make. Believe it or not MOST of the time parents want whats best for their children. CR is wild.
I think it’s funny you peeps just feed the troll. He’s not a real person.

Two of those schools, Auburn and LSU, will probably have post season bans by the time he makes it to campus. Ultimately I don’t think he’s gonna waste his time with either of them.
Not holding my breath...their both still getting a ton of talent. Them on the list is no bueno