Class of 2017 - SG Ethan Thompson (CA) to Oregon State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Ethan Thompson (CA) to Oregon State

I thought his dad was the coach but he is an assistant, so this makes me have some more hope he could commit here. You never know. Do you have to take a OV in order too commit there? I don't believe so , so thought I would ask.
you don't, but he's going to Oregon St.

Yeah, I mean, he never even visited Syracuse officially or otherwise. It's sort of a curiosity as to why he's even having an announcement.

Given that he just visited OSU, the timing tells us everything we need to know.

Too bad--he would have been a nice 'get' and a kid who might have challenged for a starting role.

Ethan Thompson‏@_ethanthompson5
I am happy to announce that I have chosen to attend Oregon State University. #gobeavs #blessed
1f3c0.png
26ab.png
1f536.png

ESPN 100 shooting guard Ethan Thompson (No. 51) will announce his college choice later today. Thompson took an official visit to Oregon State this past weekend; his father is an assistant coach on Wayne Tinkle's staff and his brother is a sophomore guard for the Beavers. Syracuse is also involved.

If he doesn't commit to Oreg State will be totally, totally shocked. Will still root for him since he is Stevie's kid though.

latest

Oregon State is 4-18 (0-9) in the Pac this year. They did go 19-13 last year, so I doubt they make a change of coaches, but they are having a terrible year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom