Class of 2024 - SG Ian Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Ian Jackson (NY) Offered

Better chance of Jim playing Girard at Center

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

We are wasting our time and energy here.
Same team as Moore, right? So, not a wasted trip. But, I agree. This kid is going to get paid.

Maybe this is the special recruit that Weitsman was referring to.
This guy gets prime seats, attention and a lot of free PR for himself and hasn't caught a big or average sized fish for us yet. All I see is him taking pics and sitting with celebs and pro athletes. If he can't come up with 3 to 400k for JP to stay close to home, he's not coming close to the bag that will be offered by the big boy bagman or men of Duke, Kentucky or Kansas.

This guy gets prime seats, attention and a lot of free PR for himself and hasn't caught a big or average sized fish for us yet. All I see is him taking pics and sitting with celebs and pro athletes. If he can't come up with 3 to 400k for JP to stay close to home, he's not coming close to the bag that will be offered by the big boy bagman or men of Duke, Kentucky or Kansas.

Lol. He doesn’t “get” anything. He donates a lot of money for those seats and a box. And when are you guys gonna figure out that paying recruits is illegal and SU isn’t going to engage in it. And how do you know he hasn’t donated to either of the collectives.

People are mad that Weitsman hasn't turned into Buddy Garrity.
Buddy.jpeg

I don’t know how many people have seen him play, but to me he isn’t really a top 10 guy. Great athlete. Not a great shooter by any means. Obviously he’d be a monster recruit for us, but this isn’t like a sure fire pro.

R.b19bbb2f532094eac75da97f25254878

Lol. I don't know much, but I'm sure it's not free.

Yeah, I saw two pieces yesterday on Ian's OV plans. Not thinking that SU is a big contender for him at this point, but we'll see!

Not us. But hoping for UNC because then they would have three five-star guards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom