Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

A growth spurt is still very possible, but Kiyan very well might end up being a SG and a very good one. Nothing wrong w/ that.
Red has shown through his current roster management that he loves a guard heavy roster, but we are involved with a ton of guards in the class if 2025. There’s no way we turn down Kiyan, if he chooses the Orange. But, some of those other guys are also guys you can’t turn away. This will be interesting to follow.

Totally off-topic, but to you all, where does that comeback win over UVA in the 2016 EE rank? It's high up for me.
I remember that I had to go to the store for something, but I couldn’t leave my television. When it was over, I was jacked. I went to the grocery store and told anyone that would listen what I just saw. So, that is way up there for me, too.

I remember that I had to go to the store for something, but I couldn’t leave my television. When it was over, I was jacked. I went to the grocery store and told anyone that would listen what I just saw. So, that is way up there for me, too.

We had Easter dinner on the table w/ my wife's family, but I didn't go to the table until after the game was over.
Mrs. 721 was NOT thrilled about that.

Totally off-topic, but to you all, where does that comeback win over UVA in the 2016 EE rank? It's high up for me.

What was amazing about that comeback was that UVa played so well, building a huge lead. They'd also handled us in earlier matchups that season, so it seemed like more of the same.

We were coming off of a HUGE win against a HUGE Gonzaga team, where they built a big lead early but we outplayed them the rest of the way. So I figured we were on borrowed time. And the UVa fans were celebrating in the stands, matching the antics of the players on the bench -- that is, until we took it to them. Then, they were shell-shocked.

Game was in Chicago, and I had a blast making the trip there to meet my uncle. Fun weekend.

And that comeback we engineered -- with Mali going off -- was so freaking exciting. I think that the game has to rate quite highly, given the Final Four implications.

What was amazing about that comeback was that UVa played so well, building a huge lead. They'd also handled us in earlier matchups that season, so it seemed like more of the same.

We were coming off of a HUGE win against a HUGE Gonzaga team, where they built a big lead early but we outplayed them the rest of the way. So I figured we were on borrowed time.

Game was in Chicago, and I had a blast making the trip there to meet my uncle. Fun weekend.

And that comeback we engineered -- with Mali going off -- was so freaking exciting. I think that the game has to rate quite highly, given the Final Four implications.
How often in the Tony Bennett era has Virginia looked rattled? That’s the only time I can remember.

We were coming off of a HUGE win against a HUGE Gonzaga team, where they built a big lead early but we outplayed them the rest of the way. So I figured we were on borrowed time. And the UVa fans were celebrating in the stands, matching the antics of the players on the bench -- that is, until we took it to them. Then, they were shell-shocked.

I got offered FREE tickets to those games in Chicago but I passed due to it being Easter weekend and me thinking we didn't have a shot to win. I kick myself at least once a month to this day for passing on them.

I got offered FREE tickets to those games in Chicago but I passed due to it being Easter weekend and me thinking we didn't have a shot to win. I kick myself at least once a month to this day for passing on them.
You should just learn the lesson and let it go, otherwise...get someone else to kick you, because you can't properly kick yourself.

Totally agree, and the comeback came so late in the game. To your points we were all resigned to a loss, and then from the 8 minute mark down it was pure bliss. By the time UVA even realized what was happening the game was over. Such a unique and unexpected win, top 5 for me no doubt.

You and me both. Still haven't heard the end of it from my sister and her family.

Butterfly effect. Who know what would have happened if you went. Might have slipped on a banana peel in G's leg and pulling a Tanya Harding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom