Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Pretty sure if you go back and look both Rony and Wallace put up better stats than Carmelo and did it against better opponents. I'd guess those are 1 and 2. I think Rudy Hackett had a great tournament too, but I'm top young to know that first hand.
While Wallace and Melo put up similar stats in their tournament runs, I’m not sure what makes you think Wallace did it against better opponents. 2003 team beat a 2 seed and two 1 seeds. The cumulative seed total of the teams they played was 34, whereas the total for the 1996 team was 41.

Pretty sure if you go back and look both Rony and Wallace put up better stats than Carmelo and did it against better opponents. I'd guess those are 1 and 2. I think Rudy Hackett had a great tournament too, but I'm top young to know that first hand.
But winning a national championship trumps all, imo. And I’d put Sherman above Rony.

Last edited:
Swipe for the actual video of PG talking on Kiyan and other top young talents...

He got arrested for not leaving a Taco Bell drive through at 3am when they claimed to be closed. I don’t think anything serious is going to happen from it except the fact that it’s a hilarious story.

It was his whole incident with the police I was more focused on than whatever he said to the Taco Bell kiosk

IU's season just took a hit with their big 5 star frosh center being arrested
Someone let Kiyan know we can arrange an NIL deal with free munchies 24-7 on The Hill. He gets keys to the restaurant.

Last edited:
But winning a national championship trumps all, imo. And I’d put Sherman above Rony.
Rony dominated Dwayne Schintzius and JR Reid in 87. Schintzius in particular was pretty vocal pre game about how he would outplay Seikaly And that was the key to the game. Rumor has it that Rony was pretty fired up about his comments.

I wasn’t aware that Schintzius died from leukemia in 2012.

Rony dominated Dwayne Schintzius and JR Reid in 87. Schintzius in particular was pretty vocal pre game about how he would outplay Seikaly And that was the key to the game. Rumor has it that Rony was pretty fired up about his comments.

I wasn’t aware that Schintzius died from leukemia in 2012.
Yeah, it’s sad that he has passed on. But, that mullet will live forever.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 55
We need Moore and Anthony to really stretch the floor. Shooters, shooters and more shooters. Bethea would be perfect for the way Red wants to play,

We need Moore and Anthony to really stretch the floor. Shooters, shooters and more shooters. Bethea would be perfect for the way Red wants to play,
Just clicked on the recruiting page to post too bad Moore isn’t a 2023. We could use him on this team. Beat me to it.

Haven't looked by I haven't seen if Bethea committed to Miami yet? Any reason why that hasn't happened, and I am not implying we have a shot anymore, just curious, if he is looking g league or elsewhere.