Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Listen the only threat that there ever has been is Indiana bc Mike Woodson. Melo loves Mike and he wanted to respect Mike and give him the opportunity to recruit Kiyan. Mike is like a godfather to Kiyan. But when Kiyan commits this will be a turning point nationally for the program. Exposure. Recruits. Credibility. Everything going to come full circle

Listen the only threat that there ever has been is Indiana bc Mike Woodson. Melo loves Mike and he wanted to respect Mike and give him the opportunity to recruit Kiyan. Mike is like a godfather to Kiyan. But when Kiyan commits this will be a turning point nationally for the program. Exposure. Recruits. Credibility. Everything going to come full circle
Question: Do you (or others) think such a commitment loses its shine a little bit because of the family history at SU, or will it be seen as Melo’s blessing of Red as JB’s successor?

Question: Do you (or others) think such a commitment loses its shine a little bit because of the family history at SU, or will it be seen as Melo’s blessing of Red as JB’s successor?
It may have lost a shine if Kiyan wasn’t that good. But this kid is a player now. I think it adds to everything in a positive way

Real question is will Kiyan play with Donnie?

Would love it to happen.

I beg to differ.

I think it’s much better for the program overall if Donnie just crushes it this season, and gets drafted solidly in the lottery.

Because then it makes us that much more appealing to future high level croots -
AND portal guys too.

I beg to differ.

I think it’s much better for the program overall if Donnie just crushes it this season, and gets drafted solidly in the lottery.

Because then it makes us that much more appealing to future high level croots -
AND portal guys too.
What if Freeman loves it here so much, and gets paid so much NIL, that he decides to forgo the lottery for a season to try and win an NCAA championship?

(Yeah, it could happen)

What if Freeman loves it here so much, and gets paid so much NIL, that he decides to forgo the lottery for a season to try and win an NCAA championship?

(Yeah, it could happen)
Anything is possible now a days. And yes a lottery pick is huge but the difference between the 3rd pick and 12th pick is millions and millions so if an extra year helps and with NiL now, you could make a case he could come back. But that’s not the plan as of right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom