Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

One thing that everyone should remember here, Kiyan is close with Melo like you can’t believe. I know that’s so captain obvious but they are close close. And Kiyan knows what it would mean to his Dad for him to go to cuse. He knows he would get crazy support from the fans. If Bronny was still at USC I would be worried. But he isn’t. The relationship between Kiyan and Melo will prevail here and get him to cuse
I’m 150 percent confident

My son went to USC undergrad and grad. It is 5 minutes from where the Lakers play. Downtown has become a new place to live with good restaurants. It is a really nice campus. Yes for the alumni base and connections. Syracuse doesn't come close, and I am someone who was involved for years with SU alumni relations in a volunteer position. The light rail (built and opened right after my son graduated) takes you to Culver City and Long beach. Both have a great vibe, restaurants etc. Personally, I have been worried about USC from day 1. Oh, and there is that weather thing...

Yeah it ain’t Santa Barbara
Not sure what any of this means. The campus is not in the ‘best’ parts of LA. But those students aren’t tethered to campus. Malibu, Venice, Santa Monica… are still all close. I lived in Los Feliz, the ‘town’ just east of Hollywood. I didn’t do anything social in Los Feliz. People have cars. They have Uber.

My son went to USC undergrad and grad. It is 5 minutes from where the Lakers play. Downtown has become a new place to live with good restaurants. It is a really nice campus. Yes for the alumni base and connections. Syracuse doesn't come close, and I am someone who was involved for years with SU alumni relations in a volunteer position. The light rail (built and opened right after my son graduated) takes you to Culver City and Long beach. Both have a great vibe, restaurants etc. Personally, I have been worried about USC from day 1. Oh, and there is that weather thing...
One of my best friends who currently lives in LA and grew up in Miami ended up picking Syracuse over USC. Just my 2 cents, but college kids are more focused on selecting schools based on campus life where we as adults are looking at the entire picture of a place. 18 year olds aren’t picking a place to live permanently.

I know I’m reaching, but USC doesn’t play cool East Coast ACC teams. If he always dreamed of playing Duke or UNC, USC won’t cut it. But he would get to play Nebraska and Penn State. Fun!