Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Come to San Diego and go to our beaches. The female talent here is outstanding
I lived in OC for 10 years. Most overrated females ever. Scottsdale and Dallas in that order still reigns supreme. I said what everyone else afraid to say lol

I lived in OC for 10 years. Most overrated females ever. Scottsdale and Dallas in that order still reigns supreme. I said what everyone else afraid to say lol
To be fair, OC is home to a lot of horrible humans period. SD is very different.

To be fair, OC is home to a lot of horrible humans period. SD is very different.
Oh that’s true lol and nothing better than Hodad’s. Blows in n out outta the water. We need another game on a ship!

Black’s is fantastic beach; just need to get there early before the locals arrive
That may be true. I found myself keeping my eyes up watching the hang gliders, clouds, etc. Haha!

When I first arrived here I went in 2002. That was an experience. Hahaha
My wife and I went out there for about 10 days and checked out all the beaches. We knew what was likely at the bottom of the hike down Torrey Pines. Needless to say an old man in all of his glory greeted us as we made our way onto the beach. After that trek down, we weren’t going to head right back up so we wandered around for a bit… mostly keeping our eyes up watching the hang gliders. Ha!

Side note…
While we were at La Jolla Beach, we must have set up in front of then Steve Kerr’s beach house. On that day, Jud Buechler and fam were there too. They started playing a volleyball game right by us.