Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semis are slated for the 9th, with the final and a possible insane matchup of Roselle Catholic and TCA on the 10th if they both get there....
:eat popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
With you, bro. And to be honest...I am not convinced about the "effort" thing and that is no disrespect to anyone here.
16990022-standard.jpg
Have Faith
Dream Big

Like it

Francis our man Asante Gist had a game high 23 (Donnie Baseball) points. Something I forgot to mention from his game the other night. Gist did get caught up a few times. His team looked pretty solid but sometimes the point tries to battle his team back with too much bounce, not enough pass. Even the good ones have been guilty of it from time to time. Desperate measures when you're trying to battle back, but he's pretty decent overall.

With you, bro. And to be honest...I am not convinced about the "effort" thing and that is no disrespect to anyone here.
16990022-standard.jpg
I've seen people saying he's too skinny to make an impact or doesn't have a college ready body...in that picture right there, he looks to have a pretty solid build for a 2-guard to me, anyway. Pictures can deceive though, of course.

I've seen people saying he's too skinny to make an impact or doesn't have a college ready body...in that picture right there, he looks to have a pretty solid build for a 2-guard to me, anyway. Pictures can deceive though, of course.
Pic holds true. Last time I saw him, his arms looked pretty jacked and he's not a frail looking kid. Will be taller, bigger and stronger than most 2s by soph year.

Francis our man Asante Gist had a game high 23 (Donnie Baseball) points. Something I forgot to mention from his game the other night. Gist did get caught up a few times. His team looked pretty solid but sometimes the point tries to battle his team back with too much bounce, not enough pass. Even the good ones have been guilty of it from time to time. Desperate measures when you're trying to battle back, but he's pretty decent overall.

Love the Donnie Baseball comment Tee!!!

jekelish said:

His body is college ready. No question.

See, that was positive.

7:20 left. Couple of missed shots to start the last frame. Mali missed a couple of shots but came up with a one handed rebound on the offensive end that led to a TCA dunk. 15 point lead.

Mali got into a shoving match. Sounds like there is a lot of physical play let go this game, and frustration took over. Got called for a foul and he was po'd. Good job by coach to sit him down to chill and regain his composure.

Aririguzoh again working in the paint, gets to the line but misses both freebies. 20 point lead. Bell scores and this one is all about over.
TCA has the winner of RC-Rugers Prep which is now underway.

TCA makes the final of the Non Public South B
One game away from the TOC, which I am told, they have no shot to win.
3378-bfc6f5dbdfba47a25af88f0fd33f4934.png

Hey, getting within one game of an 8 team tourney and probably a first round bye sounds like a shot.
o-face-275x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors