Class of 2022 - SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Roddy Gayle (NY / Wasatch)

Yeah I wonder what the time frame for this is? Cus they could’ve been closer when Dior was atill staying in NY so it’d make sense .
Not sure distance impacts talking on the phone

Kids don’t talk on the phone. But the point remains.
A few weeks ago, I asked my 12 year old nephew if he missed his friends from school, having been away from them for so long because of early closures. He said yes, and I asked him why he didn’t speak to them.

He said, “Not all of them have a PS4.”

True story. True story.

Kid has a cell phone, and might not even know what that ‘telephone’ app icon is even for...

shared by him
Screenshot_20200626-163205_Instagram.jpg

I would really love to know the staff's pecking order for '22.

I have to imagine their list is different in order from many of the board members.

Assistant at the Hall. But he probably needed a long course of psychotherapy after Jonny Upstairs Flynn administered an epic facial to his team - on its home court - that still stings RU fans more than a decade later.
Not anymore.

well they had a better year, finally. But I don't think they're popping Champagne with one decent season. It's the first time in 15 years and the first + .500 conference record going back 3 decades (to the BE).
No, I meant Mr. Hill is no longer with Seton Hall.

He never misses!! ;)

It’s like Lydon with only one shoe! :p

So, do we take Roddy if he says yes now?
Or do we hold the spot for Chance?
Or Zion?
Or JJ? (I think this is the lowest odds)

Happy problems, right? :cool:

Cusesky8214 correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t seen a lot of our staff being in contact/meetings with Cruz?
Publicly I'd agree it seems that way. Not sure if theres stuff going on that isnt being reported. I'd assume they are keeping in contact especially with how close Dior is with him but I'm not sure what their pecking order is with some of these guys and who is priority.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom