Class of 2018 - SG/SF Jeenathan Williams (NY) to Buffalo | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Jeenathan Williams (NY) to Buffalo

As long as you have a legit PG then I could see them playing together at the 2 and 3. That said a lot of these so called tall guards in highschool don't translate to guard to well at the D1 level. I haven't seen enough of Williams to try and make that judgement call though.

Same. Definitely have to do something about pg.

Williams and Jones are two wings in the same class and the same size. The staff has evaluated Williams and likes his game. Hopefully they get both to the Elite camp offer Jones and we wind up with one of them before they leave.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAmHAAAAJDZjYzFlOGJjLWM0ODctNDMzMS05M2U0LWQyMGJmNGNmN2YwZg.png

Bees, do you know if it is helping us at all to have Buddy on the City Rocks with Williams, Stewart and Carter among others?

No idea honestly. I'm sure it can't hurt cause buddy is a great kid.

No idea honestly. I'm sure it can't hurt cause buddy is a great kid.
Yeah, he seems like a great teammate. And JB can be a presence at their games more than any other coach.

15 pts 2 asts this morning

Not his best stats game...
But his effort was evident throughout. He came out in front of me at halftime and worked with his assistant coach on the court. You could see him taking the coaching points very well and asking questions. Seems like a very good kid. I liked his interactions with his teammates as well.