Class of 2022 - SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG/SF Justin Taylor (VA / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This program is capable of getting great players if the entire staff is working together to recruit players they want. This was the key here. JB and all the asst coaches recruited the heck out of him. JB took advice and got more involved and look how it paid off. Huge get

Nice to see Kamari getting in on the fun!

Screenshot_20210626-171110_Instagram.jpg

I'm surprised Virginia didn't pursue harder too.
Me too, but the UVA system isn’t for everyone...cuse lead the entire way start to finish on this. I mean this was never anyone but SU besides Roy making a play but that died right when he retired. JT and his mom wanted cuse since day 1. This kid is the real deal and a kid SU alwayssss misses out on. Until now. Great job

Me too, but the UVA system isn’t for everyone...cuse lead the entire way start to finish on this. I mean this was never anyone but SU besides Roy making a play but that died right when he retired. JT and his mom wanted cuse since day 1. This kid is the real deal
It always felt like this was the case.. Thanks for keeping us updated throughout the recruitment, even though it took some further convincing! :)

Me too, but the UVA system isn’t for everyone...cuse lead the entire way start to finish on this. I mean this was never anyone but SU besides Roy making a play but that died right when he retired. JT and his mom wanted cuse since day 1. This kid is the real deal and a kid SU alwayssss misses out on. Until now. Great job
A mom that likes us. You don't see thst every day. God Bless Mrs. Taylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom